Deleted
    Spring Breakers: 8/10

Looper: 2/10
    Last edited by mmoc6cf8388546; 2013-03-31 at 06:51 PM.

Sinister - 8/10

Looper - 8.5/10

The Hobbit - 8/10

Argo - 9/10

Les Miserables - 9/10

Skyfall - 4/10

Quote Originally Posted by Gilian View Post
    If you would have finished it you would know it wasn't really that cliche. Pretty good movie to be honest.
    It felt fairly disjointed from what it was trying to do. Mind you, I sort of was experiencing dissociation from the triggers in that film and was numb to most parts of it.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    It felt fairly disjointed from what it was trying to do. Mind you, I sort of was experiencing dissociation from the triggers in that film and was numb to most parts of it.
    I think part of the problem for me was that I went to an alternative high school and we didn't have that sort of cliche jock versus nerd stuff going on like is expressed in the film, so I couldn't relate to it--it felt cheesy and contrived. People who had more of a traumatic or just stressful hs experience probably had more of a reaction like you did.

Skyfall 2/10

Hell the heck people think this was the best Bond i will never know.

Worst one by a mile.

Deleted
    A Beautiful Mind

9/10, was genuinely entertained and thinking throughout the entire movie.

Cloud Atlas 8/10
    A very clever film, and the six different short stories were masterfully edited together.

Sinister - 3/10. Total garbage. The only redeeming qualities were the few creepy moments the movie had, but for the most part it was awful and by the end I wasn't even the least bit scared.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wreck-It Ralph.

10/10. Loved it.

Sinister

7/10

The movie had some creepy moments, but it lacked some more action of the actual villain. The ending was suprisingly very evil

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    Wreck-It Ralph.

10/10. Loved it.
    I feel like everybody must have watched a better version of that movie than I did. It was GOOD, but that equals 7/10.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    I feel like everybody must have watched a better version of that movie than I did. It was GOOD, but that equals 7/10.
    It depends on who you are, like for me, I grew up with the type of games in that movie and played most of them as a kid so all the references were awesome for me. Another thing was I personally really related to the Ralph/Vanellope story arc that they played and if you can really relate to their relationship and story arc then the movie will hit you really hard.

Deleted
    Wreck-It Ralph - 8/10
    The Hobbit - 6.5/10
    Zombieland - 4.5/10 (love Emma Stone, but wow, that was a bad film)
    The Raid Redemption/Serbuan Maut - 7/10 (kinda unknowingly ruined this for myself by watching Dredd 2012 first)
    How to Train Your Dragon - 7.5/10

I was surprised by Wreck-It Ralph. There was a lot of subtleties and effort in story for an animation out of Hollywood. Impressive.

Currently watching Cloud Atlas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sircaw View Post
    Skyfall 2/10

Hell the heck people think this was the best Bond i will never know.

Worst one by a mile.
    You can't just diss people who say it's the best, and then come up with something like "worst one by a mile" without any kind of argument.

Deleted
    Cloud Atlas - 6/10

If you've seen the Fountain, the Matrix and Soylent Green, you've seen the protracted mish-mash that is Cloud Atlas done far more focussed and far better. The makeup was shocking too! Disappointing.
    Last edited by mmoc83df313720; 2013-04-01 at 12:32 PM.

Deleted
    Last movie i saw, was the Hobbit, and that is a 9/10

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    Hard to say. I thought it was pretty genius and original; all of the characters entertained me, and the plot was handled really well. The King Candy/Turbo reveal was hilarious too.

Poor Vanellope.

Quote Originally Posted by Eorayn View Post
    You can't just diss people who say it's the best, and then come up with something like "worst one by a mile" without any kind of argument.
    By far the worst bond movie, nvm, worst movie Ive seen this year,
    The story was so bad, Like the guy Is not bloody superman, they overreacted with all the stunts, come on, he got shot and he Is like.. NP I can still kick your ass and run on a train, Im serious the movie Was so boring. 1/10 no kidding.

10+ Year Old Account
    Matrix 3, finally saw the whole series last week, man what an amazing first movie but downhill it went 5/10 for me.
    and i dont see the hate for Skyfall i mean it wasnt great but definelty not terrible, kept me entertained and my copy kept freezing up
    i live by one motto! "lolwut?"