Deleted
    The Hunger Games - 7/10

I have heard so much about this movie that I had to see it and I really liked it! Jennifer Lawrence is adorable as always! Could be abit more gore in it

15+ Year Old Account
    Take Shelter - 6/10
    I liked the idea of it but it was just too long with little to nothing happening for the most part.

Man of Steel - 9/10
    Was an awesome film, great action, effects etc. The new superman actor was great imo too. Overall very good.

Man of Steel - 9/10, best dragonball movie ever.

Deleted
    Man of Steel 5/10. First half was decent but they didn't succeed in making this superman any less boring than other interpretations of him. Last half of the movie was also standard action/hero movie bangs, explosions, cheesy lines, cringeworthy scenes and nothing else. Wasn't exactly dissappointed but my expectations weren't high going in.
    Effects were generally pretty though.

Deleted
    Man of Steel - 6.5/10

First half was amazing, after that... Meh.

10+ Year Old Account
    John Dies in the End - 7/10

It was... well, interesting.
    Borador

Props to Sanistra for the awesome signature.

Iron man 3 7.5/10

I haven't really seen any movies recently.

Man of steel. 9/10. Epic fights, destruction, etc....like the comics. Those who don't like it were probably expecting a family fun adventure like what Christopher Reeve did.

Man of steel - 9/10

It didn't manage to make Superman a vulnable hero, but that is the point. He will never be as relateable as Batman or the other mortal super heroes and that is the point. I liked it apart from a few inconsistencies.

Zod and Faora were best part of the movie.

Man of Steel

9/10

Probably the best superhero movie I've seen after The Dark Knight Rises, and I've seen them all. There was a lot of action, even trough a lot of people seem to hate it (then why watch an ACTION movie at all.... but okay).

Equestria Girls
    7/10

Maybe a bit too predictable sometimes, but overall it was a very good movie which kept the same standards as the tv series

Monster's University
    I'm going to flat out say if the entire movie were as good as the last 30 minutes of this movie this would have been an easy 10 out of 10 (Or Golden Star since that's my highest rating), but the first hour and a half isn't, but that doesn't mean it wasn't good and entertaining. I really enjoyed the movie as a whole though, my biggest complaint is they could have done a lot more with Randy (Randall) than they did in this movie, they could have delivered a lot more heart to his character and why he went from how he was in the beginning in this movie to the end (unlike the way they did it). I also found MU really funny (especially some of the ending bits, that's where I laughed the hardest) and laughed harder at points (though not as consistent) as, good, full-out comedies like This is The End (Really good actually). The performances and animation were obviously great (I mean obviously they are, it's Pixar), and I honestly thought this was a very solid step up from Brave, although it did not restore Pixar to their glory days, it got close at points but lacked the consistency. Overall I loved parts of the movies (yet the parts I loved were outweighed by the parts I merely liked), but I can say this movie did prove Pixar can do prequels right, unlike 99% of the prequels out there. 8.7/10 for MU (But I will say the last 30 minutes of this movie was probably some of the best stuff I have seen in theaters in 2013)

Side note: The short before the movie was really good and worth seeing (the CGI-animation was absolutely stunning with how real it looked).
    Last edited by Markluzz; 2013-06-24 at 03:54 AM.

World War Z = 6 / 10

It was OK. The characters were difficult to like for some reason. Just the way I felt. The story was OK.

Some of the events mentioned in the film, but that happen off-screen, sounded more interesting than what we got to see. Like one character just casually mentions DC gets overrun and the President and high ranking politicians are missing. I want to see what happened there!

I wonder if these fast zombies could be used a perpetual motion machine. Like stick a bunch of them on a huge hamster wheel, and then have some guy standing in front of them and they run super fast forever and generate power.

Deleted
    Watched Barb Wire on the TV while having dinner. Nothing special to be honest... I liked the black actress though, very pretty.

3/10

Quote Originally Posted by Amirila View Post
    Equestria Girls
    7/10

Maybe a bit too predictable sometimes, but overall it was a very good movie which kept the same standards as the tv series
    Did you watch it in the cinemas, or... other places? Living here in Denmark with no viewings ><

Deleted
    Darkness
    5/10
    Meh, way to predictable with all the supernatural horror elements in the movie

10+ Year Old Account
    Couples Retreat.

Second time I've seen it and I'd rate it an 7/10

Iron Man 3
    4/10
    Actually feel asleep during some of it

Deleted
    I, Robot (yeah quite old-ish).

6/10

It wasn't bad but it wasn't something special either. Even though I love Will Smith, the acting was quite poor in my opinion. Waaaaay to much super obvious CGI and from time to time Will Smith looked to be some superhuman. He may not be 100% pure human, but this was over the top. It's hard enough to fight 1 of those advanced robots, but near the end where dozens or more robots attack suddenly it's easy as hell.

I've never read the Isaac Asimov story, but I'm pretty sure they could get way more out of this. He's basically 1 of the pioneers who created robots the way we know them, only 60 years ago .. You saw the plot coming from miles really.