Deleted
    Transformers: Age of Extinction 6/10

Action and the robots were great, especially Lockdown and Galvatron (though the latter's lack of screentime was a bit of a nitpick for me), but the dialogue got me raise a brow once or twice and the plot and logic were a bit all over the place. But what can you expect from a Bay movie?

Maleficent: 4/10

The movie seemed like an unnecessary endeavor to redeem one of the most iconic Disney villains by building them into a victim that should be pitied instead of accountable for their actions. I can't really recall any worthwhile scenes of strong acting either as most of the movie seemed to be silent contemplation on Maleficent's part, instead receiving commentary from the Raven in place of what we assume Maleficent is actually thinking. Btw nice job changing the bird's name from Diablo to Diaval, that's totally not an evil name.

22 Jump Street: 9/10

This movie was in my opinion better than the first. It's close to start-to-finish laughter and heavy handed with the self-references as well as the weird manner in which they mock their own plot premise. Can't really recall anything that stood out as being negative.

Tammy: 6/10

I am a bit conflicted about this movie. On one hand I understand completely what they are attempting to illustrate with the plot, especially since the major point of the plot is verbally stated by many of the characters numerous times throughout the movie, while on the other hand I feel like the ages of the characters make it hard to take the plot's main point seriously.

Like how does somebody who is probably close to 40, jobless and without any savings just supposed to up and "Get your shit together and start over" as she is repeatedly told to do throughout the movie. I feel that the points they were attempting to convey would have made more sense on a character who was (or at least appeared to be) in their mid-to-late Twenties, not Thirties.

Edge of Tomorrow. Would of passed since it looked like Call of Copy Pasta Shooter in movie format just judging from the previews, but people wanted to go out. It was alright, I would of rated it higher if there was some psychological/mental struggle at the end where Cruise is basically right next to the Overmind thing.

6/10, it was an action flick and served it's purpose.
    Stay salty my friends.

10+ Year Old Account
    1000 Ways to Die in the West - 6/10 decent comedy
    Noah - 6/10 if you go ahead and imagine like all the ideas presented were never heard of (like if you were to watch Harry Hotter for the first time).
    -K

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Oldboy (2013) - 8/10

Fantastic film, great ending. Josh Brolin was terrific and the plot development and reveal were done with quality.
    Last edited by cubby; 2014-07-07 at 11:55 PM.

Transformers: age of extinction 7/10

It was an ok movie. The action sequences were great, and some of the characters were awesome (the fat autobot, bumblebee and lockdown especially). I really enjoyed the last "fight scene" with grimlock and the other dinobots.

As for stuff i didn't like: The cast was annoying. I'm not a huge Mark Wahlberg guy to begin with, but he was really really annoying towards the end of the movie. Also his daughter and her boyfriend were both pretty damn annoying too.

This movie probably would have been a 5/10 or a 5,5/10, if i wasn't such a huge transformers fan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Airheads - 8/10

Beautiful! haha It has the same vibe from Wayne's World. Great humour for rock fans, with Adam Sandler at his best and a genius Buscemi doing comedy!

"Who would win a wrestling match, Lemmy or God? Trick question, Lemmy IS God!"

x-men days of future past - 9/10

Basically just thought it was massively better than the previous x-men films (especially the Wolverine disasters and X3) but still a film that you'd have to like superhero/action films in the first place to enjoy fully (I mean, why would you be watching films from a genre you don't like to begin with other than curiosity?). It also had the ever-present x-men thing of dealing with discrimination so it's not all about people with improbable powers doing improbable things.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    Also, it's should HAVE. NOT "should of". "Should of" doesn't even make sense. If you think you should own a cat, do you say "I should of a cat" or "I should have a cat"? Do you HAVE cats, or do you OF cats?

10+ Year Old Account
    Waterboy - 6/10

Adam Sandlers golden age right here, but it's not even close to Big Daddy or Anger Management. Worth the watch if there's nothing better, but meh.

Deleted
    The Darkest Hour 5/10
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1093357/

Take your average slasher movie, Turn the bad guy invisible, add a cast of people, start a game of who gets killed next.
    Dumb Sci/fi slasher movie. Seen better.

Godzilla (2014) 6/10.
    Of course this is a CGI city-destruction movies and no one cares that much for the story (including me) but... meh. I was more excited to have watched Pacific Rim the second time than I was when I had watched Godzilla the first. I saw Pacific Rim on the computer vs Godzilla at the cinema.
    Spoilers: If they hadn't killed off the dad - the most interesting character by far - 30 minutes or so in I would probably have been more invested in the story and thus rated the movie higher.
    Where i upload all my music:
    My Soundcloud!

Catch me if you Can (2002) 8/10

Truly outstanding, I have no idea why I've not seen this yet, and I'm happy I did.

1000 ways to die. 7/10

Deleted
    The Watch - 7/10

Was surprised by this film, had some funny moments. Even more surprised that I've started to like Jonah Hill.

Where does the "1000 Ways to Die in the West" thing come from? It's A Million Ways to Die in the West.

Transformers: age of extinction 1/10 That was by far the second worst movie I have ever seen. I honestly wanted to walk out of the movie, the only reason I didn't was because I was with other people.

Godzilla 7/10 This movie was awesome, way better than the last one. I would honestly recommend it for people to watch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Captain America: The Winter Soldier - 8/10

Liked it, way better than the first one and one of the best I've seen from Marvel. Imho WAY better than Avengers.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstormen View Post
    Where does the "1000 Ways to Die in the West" thing come from? It's A Million Ways to Die in the West.
    More than likely confusing it with the Show "1000 Ways to Die", which preceded the movie by quite some time and might as well be what inspired the particular take on the west, given the movie's contents.

A Million Ways to Die in the West: 4/10

I feel like at this point Seth MacFarlane's whole shtick of being that guy who's out of place (or in this case place AND time) because he is so much smarter than everybody else around him has gotten old. Half of the movie was low-brow toilet humor and it honestly felt like they were just trying to recreate an episode of Family Guy. The only redeeming quality was the movie's cameos, those were funny because it genuinely made sense for them to be there.
    Last edited by ChaosEater; 2014-07-10 at 11:36 PM.

Deleted
    Kickass 2
    8/10

I always liked the vigilante story with a dash of psychopatic 15 year old.
    CGI could have been better.

City of God, I would rate it 8/10. It was a great movie with a good cast, especially for an inexperienced cast for the most part. Beautifully shot, music was good with great story development. Only downside to the movie was that I didn't feel emotionally attached to any of the characters, so when anything happened to them I didn't really care or have any type of surprise.
    IMA CHARGIN MY FIREBALL!!!!!