Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1 8/10

I know this is only the build up for part 2 so it's not as good as the first 2 movies, it did drag and I started getting bored but it was still good. The acting was great and loved the music score.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1 - 6.5/10

I gave it a 7 on IMDb to be nice, but the thruth is that it's really not in the 7 range, but it still doesn't deserve a 6. I was pretty bored watching this movie. I haven't read the books, but I did like the first two movies a lot and was really looking forward to this one. The sad thing is they split the Mockingjay up in two parts and this movie does indeed feel like only the first half. Nothing exciting or "new" happened. I could have made up the entire plot of this movie just a few seconds after watching Catching Fire, because yes she joins the rebellion and no, there's nothing special going on before the big battle they're saving for part 2. I felt a bit bummed tbh, I expected more than this. The giggling crowd of 13-14 year old girls that made up 80% of the audience seemed to love it though. Could have been better, let's hope they don't mess part 2 up next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Geminiwolf View Post
    Oh, did not know that, thanks. Maybe I'll check it out sometime.
    Do yourself a favor too and just get the french one with subtitles, not because of some artsy reasoning or whatever, but more because the dubbing is kind of bad.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

15+ Year Old Account
    Guardians of the Galaxy - 8/10
    Realy liked the movie and the dance off part realy roflmao hard :P

Interstellar - 9.5/10
    Realy beautifull movie and very moving Nolan seems to have a magic hat that only got awesome movies inside it lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    I haven't felt like this after going to the cinema since The Return of the Kingthe cinematic experience was amazing
    I actualy had the very same idea and in some way its very logical the sets on Interstellar seemed very realistic and nolan gets credited by many actors for trying to build every set and make it seem real and try to avoid having to CGI everything and thats exactly what Peter jackson did for the Lord of the rings he also tried to make everything seem realistic and real (he didnt do that with The Hobbit) and thats what made both movies so great and moving its that little bit extra awesomeness it adds too the movies, kuddo's to Nolan
    Last edited by Vestig3; 2014-11-22 at 06:04 PM.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

10+ Year Old Account
    Shaolin Soccer - Idon'teven/10

No comments, it's just GROTESQUE. I laughed at the badness, but it's just plain disgusting. lol

A Million Ways to Die in the West - 7/10

Fun movie, laughed a lot at the Doc Brown and Django easter eggs.
    "Ah... you have learned much... and learned well... an honorable battle.
    In the end, I stood by the warchief, because it was my duty, and I am glad that it was you who struck me down.
    May your strength... lead the horde... into a new era of prosperity..."

-General Nazgrim

10+ Year Old Account
    Lucy (2014): 7/10

When I stopped being so autistic about all the scientific inaccuracies and fallacies presented and realized I'm watching a Besson flick, (which is supposed to mean fun and unrealistic in film speak), I thought this was quite decent for its scope.

Deleted
    Guardians of the Galaxy - 9/10

I loved this movie. I think the music pretty much made this film. This is so much more unique film than other marvel movies and maybe that's why it's my favorite so far (yes even better than the first iron man).

Predestination: 9/10

Loved the movie even though it's pretty obvious who's who. For me the movie was more about the journey than the destination since you pretty much already knew the destination. Really good time travel/scifi movie.

Deleted
    Predestination 9/10

The twists are real

Birdman 8/10

Brilliantly shot, brilliantly acted(I wouldn't be surprised if Keaton won the Oscar honestly). It was just a brilliant movie.

Interstellar 10/10

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    Just watched the film.

Definitively the best film that I have ever seen in theaters since Toy Story 3. Absolutely worth the $15 to see it in IMAX. If your a lover of Nolan films (especially Inception and Batman Begins) you will adore this. Will make you laugh, cry, cringe in terror, and jump up out of your seat in joy.Yes, it did have a Dr. Who/Bizzaro World ending but even then it still is a masterpiece IMAO

Predestination: 9.5/10
    ~ Excellent movie, acting was top notch.

TMNT 2014: 2/10
    ~ Typical Micheal Bay bullshit, everything was bad. Would of gave it a 0 but the special effects were pretty good and it had 1 good fight scene.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Babadook - 9/10

Amazing horror flick. Easily the best I've seen this decade if not more. It's hard to compare modern horror to classics like The Changeling, but it's definitely up there. That woman deserves awards for her performance.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

10+ Year Old Account
    Interstellar 10/10. Was tempted to give it 9/10 because whole movie i waited for some space-pron, but i guess it's just me being drunk, the movie would not gain anything from it.

Fluke 10/10 ign

Predestination 8/10

I haven't felt like this after a movie since the Matrix, definitely gonna have to rewatch before I fully understand it. Still good stuff, and the plot twists are insane.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Interstellar 10/10

Really, really can't wait until this is released outside of Cinema so I can watch it again! Actually tempted to even go back to the cinema to watch it.

Absolutely brilliant. Genuinely a masterpiece.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoeii View Post
    I hereby would like to nominate this person for the tool award.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scuravolpe View Post
    Only if we get a pet for the disaster that was your parents deciding to breed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Faesroll View Post
    Predestination 8/10

I haven't felt like this after a movie since the Matrix, definitely gonna have to rewatch before I fully understand it. Still good stuff, and the plot twists are insane.
    I just finished watching this.

7.5 / 10 for me.

It would have scored higher if they had spent 30 minutes instead of 54 introducing the first character.

The plot twists were easily guessable a good 15 minutes before they were revealed for me, but this movie has definitely made an undescribable impression on me. Strange feeling when it ended !

Quote Originally Posted by Mmomaths View Post
    I just finished watching this.

7.5 / 10 for me.

It would have scored higher if they had spent 30 minutes instead of 54 introducing the first character.

The plot twists were easily guessable a good 15 minutes before they were revealed for me, but this movie has definitely made an undescribable impression on me. Strange feeling when it ended !
    I enjoyed it too, one of the better time travel movies I've watched.

Deleted
    Boxtrolls 9/10.
    After checking the movie`s ~70% consensus on RT i wasnt expecting much. But i was gladly surprised. Boxtrolls not only have a uniq artstyle - the story is touching and entertaining - although not for small kids. Just like Studio Ghiblis best movies (Spirited Away for example), it is often grim and sometimes grotesque.
    One of this years best movies imo - really surprised it didnt score ~85-90% which great animations often do on RT. Definitely recommended.