10+ Year Old Account
    Big Hero 6 - 7/10

A bit cheesy in parts with some annoying/clichè characters but the brothers' relationship + Baymax provided a satisfying emotional center that held the film together. Good action scenes, though, I wanted more with the whole team.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoaric View Post
    That's almost verbatum the review I've heard from everyone who's seen it that wasn't
    a fan of the books. Aaaand I hear the author is meant to be penning the script for the
    second film... yay. At least it may reach mockery levels then.
    I am hoping the people who made the Scary Movie parodies get their teeth into 50 shades.

OT
    Airplane! 10+/10
    One of the few movies I can watch and no matter how many times I have seen it, will crack me up in stitches.
    from the Staying alive gag, and the press taking some pictures (literally) to The guy buying a bomb in the airport this movie will have me laughing and giggling like a maniac. Easily on my top 10 movies of all time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    I am hoping the people who made the Scary Movie parodies get their teeth into 50 shades.

OT
    Airplane! 10+/10
    One of the few movies I can watch and no matter how many times I have seen it, will crack me up in stitches.
    from the Staying alive gag, and the press taking some pictures (literally) to The guy buying a bomb in the airport this movie will have me laughing and giggling like a maniac. Easily on my top 10 movies of all time.
    "Roger Roger, what's our vector Victor?" get's me every time.

Horrible Bosses 2

6.5/10 It was alright.

It had some good jokes, but it was like watching a long episode of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. They kept talking over each other and sometimes if I didn't have captions on I probably would have missed some of the jokes. I don't think it lived up to the first movie.

I have to give it to Jason Bateman though; no matter what type of character he places he always looks like he belongs there. He fits into his role so naturally and there aren't many actors that can pull that off.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

Quote Originally Posted by Kreghar View Post
    Big Hero 6 - 8/10

Amazing movie. Didn't expect that at all. I was surprised on how quick you get attached to the characters, loved it.
    Loved it as well. My GF and I watched it we had wanted to watch something else but settled on this as we didnt want to wait a couple of hours for the other film. Glad we didnt wait well worth the money!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    "Roger Roger, what's our vector Victor?" get's me every time. .
    "I just want to tell you both good luck. We're all counting on you."

Predestination, with Ethan Hawke. Super underrated but felt cheaply made. 8.5-10 A must see for Sci-fi Time travel nerds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Birdman - 8/10

I liked it very much. Great acting and it really felt "different".

Deleted
    Kingsman: The Secret Service - 8/10

I liked it a lot.. Fun action/comedy movie. Kick-Ass is still Matthew Vaughn's best movie in my opinion.

50 shades. A solid 7/10

Yeah, I am rather shocked too. i lost a bet to my friend cause I was so sure I would hate it. I went from nitpicking the crap out of it for 20 minutes to actually really liking Mr. Grey as a character.

Kingsman: The Secret Service - 10/10 - excellent movie!

10+ Year Old Account
    Robocop (2014) - 7/10 - surprisingly entertaining.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Kingsman: The Secret Service - 10/10

I really enjoyed this movie. Samuel L. Jacksons character was great!

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Book of Life 8/10 was enjoyable
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Ida 7/10. Good cinematography but meh overall. Not too impressed really.

The Loft 7/10 a reasonably good thriller/who done it , good cast too.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Horrible Bosses 2. 7/10.

Dumb movie, but in a good way. The opening scene with the shower was incredibly juvenile, and made me wary about what was going to happen for the rest of the movie. But, thankfully, that was the one of the few, if any, scenes that did absolutely nothing for me.

I mean, comedy, so it's completely subjective, but I chuckled a lot (nothing super funny, but consistently amusing), so I enjoyed it. I was, however, saddened by the use of Spacey (he was barely used!), and the waste of Christoph Waltz; Waltz is amazingly amazing in his previous roles, but he didn't really do anything with this role (not that he was given anything to do with).

Big Hero 6:

8/10 .... was entertaining,...funny...but not how to train your dragons 2 amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind - 8/10

Really interesting plot, loved it from start to end. I love trying to connect events on movies like this (the beginning of the movie being AFTER the brainwash for example).
    "Ah... you have learned much... and learned well... an honorable battle.
    In the end, I stood by the warchief, because it was my duty, and I am glad that it was you who struck me down.
    May your strength... lead the horde... into a new era of prosperity..."

-General Nazgrim

American Sniper 10/10. I'm not American, I don't like war, but it was a helluva good flick.

Imitation game. It was good. I'd give like a 7-8/10. Bananasplit Cabbagepatch played the same part he always does. I think he needs some new parts.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.