10+ Year Old Account
    People need to judge a movie based on what its supposed to be. If you went to The Expendables looking for any kind of intellectual experience will be sorely disappointed, it was SUPPOSED to be a mindless, over-the-top, cheesy action movie in the same style of older 80's and 90's action movies and in that sense it definitely delivered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Lets say you have a two 3 inch lines. One is all red and the other is 48% red and 52% blue. Does that mean there's a 50-50 chance they're both red or is the second line matching the all red line by 48%?
    ^^^ Wells using an analogy

Up 8/10
    It had some really funny moments, but a few boring dry parts, Over all it was a good Pixar film.

Derailed the Cereal Thread

Deleted
    Jackass 3D 8/10

10+ Year Old Account
    Movie Title:
    I don't know

Rating (out of 10):
    Um, 5 I guess

Review:
    While I was exercising my mom put in some movie about a blind androgynous person (I think they were female) running from a killer with cowboy boots. I don't know what it was called and I only saw about 40% of it because I kept looping out of the room and then back in. There were horses involved, and a trailer park. It looked like it was made in the late 60s or early 70s. Everyone was very English.

It was sort of suspenseful, the music was annoying, and I liked that for no clear reason one of the people she asked for help from drove her to a shed and locked her in it. That was amusing, and weird. Overall I found the plot of having her entire family inexplicably murdered to be a reasonably pleasant diversion from the exertion of my workout. I rate this film a 5 because it didn't seem particularly amazing to me and I didn't see enough of it to be sure it deserves a higher rating.

10+ Year Old Account
    Das Experiment
    9/10
    movie is so awsome , so so better then american remake. more realistic too

Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

8/10

Where it was nice to see scenes and be reminded of things I had forgotten from a book I read years ago, it all felt pretty rushed... Specific scenes that should have been longer were forced in to small gap windows which kind of ruined the whole experience for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiglo View Post
    How did you manage to tame a Troll as a Seagull?

Highlander: The Source

0/10 God fucking awful.

But 10/10 on fun and hilarity. I don't really watch many new "blockbusters" or Oscar bait anymore, for the past 5 years, I've hated 99% of everything I've watched coming out of Hollywood.

So I started watching terrible movies for the fun and laughs, and it's the most entertaining movies have ever been.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Sorcerer's Apprentice = 7/10

Enjoyed it quite a bit. Some good funny bits

Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    The Book of Eli!
    THANK YOU!
    Thank you fucking much for ruining the ending and story twist.

Last movie I saw was...

Resident Evil: Apocalypse - 7.5/10
    Cataclysm = CTC | Icecrown Citadel = IC | | CLASSIC, not vanilla |

I watched Inception movie last night. I think it would be the best movie ever in Hollywood History.
    The concept of the movie is awesome. The effects of the movie also superb.

10+ Year Old Account
    Green hornet = 6

Could be a little biased because I saw it in 3d and all that ended up doing was pissing me off,'but it had it's funny bits (though tbh my favorite scene was the beginning scene with James Franco). Never saw the original but I'm not sure if it lived up to Bruce lees awesomeness though the little cameo scene was cool. Its one of those movies I'd only watch once
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

10+ Year Old Account
    Evangelion 2.22 You can (not) advance.

9/10
    WHAT a fuckin movie man, amazing animation, awesome storyline, great to see some new characters doing new things, and old characters acting in new ways (Shinji's still a massive emo though ) and seriously....WHAT an ending, there was only one thing stopping this movie being 10/10

MASSIVE cliffhanger ending, and the 3rd movie doesn't even have a release date yet NNOOOOOOOO
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    R.E.D. = 6, thought it was gonna be funny, but it really was a grampa action movie, lol.

Dumb and Dumber.
    5/10

It's Jim Carrey. Saves the entire movie.

Deleted
    The tourist, 6.5/10

Nice cast, but i saw the end coming on minut 30. lol

Worth watching tho

Pulp Fiction -- 10/10
    My Fav. (:

I Love You Phillip Morris. Not the sort of movie for everyone but was quite a funny movie in it's own right. Jim Carrey is a texan conman who meets his boyfriend in jail played by Ewan MacGreggor, hijinx ensue!

Grown Ups: 9/10

A really fun movie, that would give you guarenteed laughs if your in for Physical comedy. It's one you can watch with your family, and have Amazing actors like Adam Sandler, Kevin James, Chris Rock, David Spade and Rob Schneider. The movie is only for laughs, as the actual movie isn't to exciting or good, as the plot/last match of it is just made in the actual last second.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Green Hornet
    8/10
    I thought it was pretty funny, as well as genuinely clever.
    "I see nothing. I hear nothing. I taste victory."

"Trolling (verb): speaking your honest opinion." - you know who

Quote Originally Posted by Stings View Post
    Grown Ups: 9/10

A really fun movie, that would give you guarenteed laughs if your in for Physical comedy. It's one you can watch with your family, and have Amazing actors like Adam Sandler, Kevin James, Chris Rock, David Spade and Rob Schneider. The movie is only for laughs, as the actual movie isn't to exciting or good, as the plot/last match of it is just made in the actual last second.
    I've found that movie horrible, and most reviews about that movie agree with me. I didn't laugh once, and there was no plot at all. Just some families that go on a vacation like I do about 5 times a year. There was a great cast for that movie, but they did a horrible job, putting a lot of funny actors doesn't make a movie funny. Its still a pity, I love David Spade

OT:

Airplane 2: The Sequel
    10/10, a sequel that was actually good!