Deleted

Anyone knows the place for alliance that is like leveling rank in Krom'gar Fortress

I started to quest alliance beucase I want to do the new horde questing with my goblin . But I wactched on youtube that thing about Stonetalon about that you gain ranks as a horde from Grunt to General . I love it I was wondering is there something simillar in whole alliance questing because I have done Stonetalon and there is nothing like that . Any tips where can I there is something like that for alliance would be more gratefull .

Well, i believe it's a horde-only type of quest. And those ranks aren't real character ranks, they are just zone buffs. They do not apply to the whole game or your character, they are just a buff, not a real title.
    Intel i7-10700k | ASUS ROG STRIX Z490-F GAMING
    ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 2080 Ti | 2x 8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2400Mhz
    A-Data SSD SP920 256GB | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm | NZXT Kraken x62
    Fractal Design Define R6 TG | be quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 650W | Asus ROG Swift PG279Q
    Razer: Blackwidow Elite | Basilisk Ultimate | Nari Ultimate| Firefly | NZXT Hue+

10+ Year Old Account
    If you're asking about zone buffs that you earn, the closest I can think of are the Darkshore ones. You finish the quest chain and are able to choose one of three that will give you a certain stat (like run speed) and make you neutral to all of your chosen animal type.

Project Troll Roll | Signature Requests: Open

Deleted
    Yeah I know that ; But I was asking if there is alliance counter-part in any of other zone beucase I don't want to miss while leveling . Still they look nice ( I know it is a buff but it is were awesome to have on )