Thread: The Sweet Irony

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lothaeryn View Post
    I personally named that picture "Old Confrontations" because in WC II both goblins and Gilneans were part of the Alliance/Horde and used to fight eachother respectively. I would like to know the pics real name tho
    Yeah except there were no worgen in WC2

HERP DERP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerakal View Post

HERP DERP.
    He said gilneans

HERP DERP

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caiden View Post
    k, thats why I solo people on my mage so often and get roflstomped on my rogue so often, right?
    Maybe you just suck at playing rogue or pwn at being a mage

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeklor View Post
    Maybe you just suck at playing rogue or pwn at being a mage
    Nah man, I suck at both

I do alright with both of them, my pally is OP though so I pvp on him

Yeah... It's not 3 Goblins VS 1 Worgen... It's 3 VS 3...
    Look behind the Goblins... There's Eyes in the woods.

This Picture was the Alliance Reward... Do you really think it would show Horde Ganking them...? Cmon people. Think.
    Quote Originally Posted by Speaknoevil View Post
    This is good, be a man about it.
    Have a cigar in your mouth and a shot of brandy in your hand and tell her to get out of the guild and get into a kitchen.
    Mists of Pandaria Beta Club ~World of Warcraft Annual Pass.

He said gilneans

HERP DERP
    Except that it's a Worgen in the picture he's naming, it could hardly be an 'Old Confrontation' since the Worgen curse is a recent occurence.

HERP DERP

HERP DERP.
    Generally, it's a good idea to have a thing called "reading comprehension" before you go and post something like this and make a fool out of yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

Quote Originally Posted by Veyne View Post
    Generally, it's a good idea to have a thing called "reading comprehension" before you go and post something like this and make a fool out of yourself.
    I perfectly understood what the poster said, if you and others have trouble inferring this from my post, perhaps it is your own reading comprehension which should be called into question.

10+ Year Old Account
    Except that it's a Worgen in the picture he's naming, it could hardly be an 'Old Confrontation' since the Worgen curse is a recent occurence.

HERP DERP
    a recent occurence that happened to affect *shock* *horror* THE GILNEANS!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom View Post
    Am I the only one that finds it odd that he guy with the actual claws is using fake claws?
    doesnt want to get his dirty >.>

a recent occurence that happened to affect *shock* *horror* THE GILNEANS!
    Yeah? Everyone knows this. Are you thick?

I perfectly understood what the poster said, if you and others have trouble inferring this from my post, perhaps it is your own reading comprehension which should be called into question.
    You question the assertion of another, when that individuals assertion is sound. Please explain your problem in a manner that adequately communicates a message. At current you make little to no logical sense.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

HERP DERP
    Yes, a recent occurence to the GILNEANS. The faction is Gilneas. Pay attention please.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah? Everyone knows this. Are you thick?
    You just denied that it was the gilneans, then call me thick for pointing out that it was the gilneans....

HERP DERP

That Goblin in the air isn't going to land a blow, he's about to fall into 4 pieces. The mage isn't frost so the worgen has an advantage there, he isn't perma frosted. Not sure what the tank is doing but he certainly doesn't have threat. Also, a Worgen with claws wearing knife gloves is the next level of awesome?

And I have played on both sides of the fence and I can easily say Horde and Alliance are very much the same. Ganking when you have the advantage or in groups is not unique to Horde or Alliance. People like to win and will do anything to do it. "Alliance are all 12 year olds" and "Horde are all 12 year olds" is old.

You just denied that it was the gilneans, then call me thick for pointing out that it was the gilneans....

HERP DERP
    I never denied that the worgen was a gilnean, you simply implied that I did from the post, when all I was doing was pointing out the chronological inaccuracy of attempting to imply that this picture had happened in the past, during the events of WC2. I'm sorry if this is hard for you to understand, but I do my best to aid the mentally handicapped when I can.

10+ Year Old Account
    I never denied that the worgen was a gilnean, you simply implied that I did from the post, when all I was doing was pointing out the chronological inaccuracy of attempting to imply that this picture had happened in the past, during the events of WC2. I'm sorry if this is hard for you to understand, but I do my best to aid the mentally handicapped when I can.
    Alright, screw this, im getting trolled.

but seriously, you say HERP DERP NOT GILNEANS...WORGENS

then you claim that worgens arent gilnean, then you say they are and call me retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by RedDragon4275 View Post
    Yeah... It's not 3 Goblins VS 1 Worgen... It's 3 VS 3...
    Look behind the Goblins... There's Eyes in the woods.

This Picture was the Alliance Reward... Do you really think it would show Horde Ganking them...? Cmon people. Think.
    Be that as it may, i don't see any eyes in the woods, it might be the leaves falling. That or i need to see my eye doctor

Looks like a group of Goblins on a group quest in Silverpine to me, nothing particularly ironic

Alright, screw this, im getting trolled.

but seriously, you say HERP DERP NOT GILNEANS...WORGENS

then you claim that worgens arent gilnean, then you say they are and call me retarded.
    I won't lie that I was trolling you, it was pretty good for a bit there, but at the same time, if you had actually bothered to slow down while reading my post, you probably could have figured out what I meant, instead of being played for a tool.

Thanks for playing.