Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I would by happy if I saw a Worgen mount, but if that meant Running Wild was taken out, then I rather not see the mount. Running wild should maintain as a permanent racial for the people who want this amazing mount, as well as the worgen should have a mount obtainable through other races, just to make everyone happy imo....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deos View Post
    Not again.. You mount-collectors really pleased with yourself to think that other people share your concern of having 139th mount. Newsflash - we don't. We dont give a rat's butt about another useless mount that nobody is gonna ride anyways. There are many new mounts in cataclysm already, jeezez.....

PS: And boar sucks. I mean, REALLY? You'd ride a freaking SWINE? In medieval the buffons were riding swines to make people laugh /facepalm...
    ..... this isnt a mount for worgens brah. this is a new armored bear deal

---------- Post added 2010-12-03 at 07:39 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by HeyJoe View Post
    The concept art for the worgen mount made absolutely no sense. Battleboar + werewolf = wtf? Gilneans are human, and therefore horses would have been perfectly legit.
    why cant diff human nations ride diff things

---------- Post added 2010-12-03 at 07:40 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Caiden View Post
    not this again.

BOTH SIDES DO THE EXACT SAME THING

One side wouldn't QQ more, both would QQ the same amount.

*sigh*
    proof of game imbalance

alliance: qq
    horde: qq

then its balanced

alliance: qq
    horde: get over it its balanced!

than its not balanced

I don't think it ever got past the concept art phase, but it would be cool if it ended up being some kind of rep mount or something.

I think they should add something at least for the people who grind the faction or the mount collectors. It doesn't seem like much, but 2 mounts can make a big difference in getting the mount achieves. As far as I know it's been equal and now horde has 2 extra mounts that alliance can't have. It's not that big of a deal, but there are some hardcore collectors out there. Making them faction change just to get a mount is kind of against blizz's idea of why people need to faction/server change. That's why they nerfed switching to new servers to get things like the Black AQ bug mount. It probably doesn't seem like much to most of you, but I know one person that has every mount/pet in the game that's alliance. And I'm sure over time not having the trike, or an alliance equivalent, will slowly drive him insane and he'll probably end up going horde just to get it.

Enough with the ally always do this, horde always does that crap. The grass is always greener on the other side, and it's in most people's nature to automatically think the worst about their opposites. If you play wow you're a nerd, doesn't matter if you're horde or alliance. Both sides have their losers and winners.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by M4d2m0A View Post
    I think they should add something at least for the people who grind the faction or the mount collectors. It doesn't seem like much, but 2 mounts can make a big difference in getting the mount achieves. As far as I know it's been equal and now horde has 2 extra mounts that alliance can't have. It's not that big of a deal, but there are some hardcore collectors out there. Making them faction change just to get a mount is kind of against blizz's idea of why people need to faction/server change. That's why they nerfed switching to new servers to get things like the Black AQ bug mount. It probably doesn't seem like much to most of you, but I know one person that has every mount/pet in the game that's alliance. And I'm sure over time not having the trike, or an alliance equivalent, will slowly drive him insane and he'll probably end up going horde just to get it.

Enough with the ally always do this, horde always does that crap. The grass is always greener on the other side, and it's in most people's nature to automatically think the worst about their opposites. If you play wow you're a nerd, doesn't matter if you're horde or alliance. Both sides have their losers and winners.
    read my post this has nothing i mean nothing to go with the worgen getting a mount

this is about using what they might have already had for the worgen mount for a new purpose. this is for everyone, instead of a war bear, WE GET BATTLE BOAR MOAR BOAR!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deos View Post
    PS: And boar sucks. I mean, REALLY? You'd ride a freaking SWINE? In medieval the buffons were riding swines to make people laugh /facepalm...
    In Medieval, there weren't any steam tanks or flying zeppelins.. See how much my comment made sense..
    WoW isn't the freaking medieval.
    "When there is an evil justice cannot defeat, what would you do? Would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you carry out your own justice and succumb to that evil?". - Code Geass

Also, here is a link to my Döppelganger ^_^

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyJoe View Post
    The concept art for the worgen mount made absolutely no sense. Battleboar + werewolf = wtf? Gilneans are human, and therefore horses would have been perfectly legit.
    Completely dodged the point of the thread. Hes saying he still want the "Battleboars" implemented, but in the form of an achievement reward (or some other way) since its clear now that Blizzard won't make them the Gilneas racial mount.
    Dreadmaul US Horde - "Dragonsworn of the Bronze Flight"

Deleted
    A mount like that would look sick for my orc :>

Deleted
    Why do you people cry over a land mount? everyone level 60+ will use flying mounts everywhere so I don't see any point in crying

i don't think they ever even made a real model for it
    Battlemaster Ralamus (retired rogue)

Quote Originally Posted by caiden View Post
    i agree, and its good to see a thread about this that doesn't boil down to: Blizz give me mah mount

blizz give me mah mount

15+ Year Old Account
    The mutant boar mount looked really cool. It'd be a shame if they didn't make it.

I would love a battleboar mount. It's something completely different from what we have. I hope it gets put into the game somewhere. Also I don't like Running Wild. It looks goofy. Plus Gilneas look like classy people why would they wanna fun around on all fours like a senseless wild animal. On all my worgen characters I'll be grabbing an actually mount as soon as I can. Luckily my worgen warrior is a lvl 80 race change so he already has a bunch. I see them eventually adding in a racial mount after enough Alliance achievement and mount collector's complain. And with good reason they are getting screwed in a way. Plainsrunning didn't last and neither will this. And I'm perfectly fine with that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Petos View Post
    Why do you people cry over a land mount? everyone level 60+ will use flying mounts everywhere so I don't see any point in crying
    Last time I checked you can't mount flyers in Battlegrounds and Dungeons/Raids.
    Dreadmaul US Horde - "Dragonsworn of the Bronze Flight"

10+ Year Old Account
    A huge battle boar would be awesome, I don't care about the means to get it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Petos View Post
    who the hell is crying

im simply saying use what they scraped for a new armored war bear type mount.

kill all faction leaders. get a battle boar

l2read

---------- Post added 2010-12-03 at 07:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ralamus View Post
    i don't think they ever even made a real model for it
    not hard to do.

boars exist ingame, just some touch ups like the horde scorpion

Quote Originally Posted by Caiden View Post
    not this again.

BOTH SIDES DO THE EXACT SAME THING

One side wouldn't QQ more, both would QQ the same amount.

*sigh*
    ^^ This, a thousand times This.
    Stupid Dog!!.. You aggro'd the boss!

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    i just want a nice battle boar for my night elf
    Do you really think boar is a proper mount for Alliance? It's much more Horde themed. In other games orcs/goblins ride boars, or are relatives with them( HoMM IV).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaDSqaured2 View Post
    ^^ This, a thousand times This.
    leave the thread dont quote ppl who are argueing about worgen mounts

---------- Post added 2010-12-03 at 07:58 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by jaelrin View Post
    Do you really think boar is a proper mount for Alliance? It's much more Horde themed. In other games orcs/goblins ride boars, or are relatives with them( HoMM IV).
    trolls normally dont have the accent they have in wow either. goblins generally arnt engineer tycoons

Blizz is lazy this may not happen but i would like to see it as a reward for one of the achievments.