Hey,

I've been having a rather bizzare issue with updating WoW and SC2, whenever a new update needs to be downloaded and installed my internet kinda of stops working.

If I am logged into something already (MSN, Vent etc) and I run a updater I can stay connecteed to these programs, however I cannot connect to anything new (ie. Webpages, SC2, WoW depending on what I'm updating at the time)

This has been going on for a number of months now, I've talked to my ISP and there appears to be no issue on that side of things, I've even tried using new routers but same issues appear.

To fix this problem right now I use the work around of loading up the updater (at which point I cannot connect to anything), power cycle my router, when it comes back online the update will start downloading, I then leave the updater to download the patch and install, Once it has installed I have to restart my computer and power cycle the router again, usually after doing all that when the computer has booted up I can view webpages and log into WoW/SC2 fine.

I've checked all my firewall/AV settings, even tried updating with everything disabled, I have port forwarding set up correctly according to the Blizzard FAQs, tried it running the updater as administrator and nothing seems to help.

Any help would be fantastic as I can see no reason for all this to happen.

Cheers.

I've also posted this on the tech help forums on the offical forums just hoping maybe someone has had this sort of problem or knows something that might help.