Raid Lockout question, urget and quick

Ok so i did 25ICC heroic with my guild on teusday, then last night i joined a normal run taht was on festergut then i got to sindragosa, and then im doing bane today
    but i tested out with my friend if i joined his heroic run he was never in our guild run it let me zone with him

So my question is. is it bugged cus i got saved to a heroic raid id then i joined an ormal so it made my id normal then joined a heroic and it let me join. anyone confirm?

Really dont understand exactly what you are saying. As near as i can tell you can zone into whatever raid as long as you are never doing the same boss twice in one week. (you can go on a raid that has more kills than you but not less.)

Ok
    Supposedly when you do a heroic run, you get "saved to an certain ID" but that isn't true because
    Yesterday night after i did a heroic guild run i did a normal one that was on the boss later then my guild was on, but it was on Normal but I'm doing Bane tonight, but we tried to see if i can join his "heroic raid" and it let me join. so what I'm asking is. is it bugged where u can join another persons heroic run

---------- Post added 2010-12-03 at 01:29 AM ----------

anyone KNOW

I dont think they really stuck with the "heroic/normal" raid lock outs. I am pretty sure that it is purely boss based, but if you wait a couple more minutes someone else will come along and prove me wrong or something while you just go along on your marry way switching back and forth from normal to heroic in many different raids to your hearts content. (I love run on sentences.)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kama View Post
    I dont think they really stuck with the "heroic/normal" raid lock outs. I am pretty sure that it is purely boss based, but if you wait a couple more minutes someone else will come along and prove me wrong or something while you just go along on your marry way switching back and forth from normal to heroic in many different raids to your hearts content. (I love run on sentences.)
    AFAIK you're spot-on. You cannot kill the same boss twice in one week, regardless of normal/heroic or 10/25.
    Last edited by ramajuko; 2010-12-03 at 01:39 AM. Reason: Clarity

also you may be disappointed tonight as i think you won't be able to do bane.

you can go from Hc run to normal no problem, but you can't go from hc to hc so i guess leader of your raid won't be able to change difficulty to hc for bane or you won't be able to zone in or lk won't spawn.

... or you hit a bug