New Race able class mash up.....

With the new patch allowing all the new classes for the assorted races it just seems that by the next x-pac every race will be able to be every class...Paladins have gone from only 2 races to 5,every race besides one each for each class can be hunters, priests and mages. Every race can now be warriors and death knights but thats not a big deal...The only rare race able classes are druids, paladins and maybe shamans. ALL im really saying is that to me it looks like the boys back at blizz are just mashing all the races together.

P.S. my troll for this post is about trolls..cause they are retard lookin druids.
    Last edited by Scottgoldstein10; 2010-12-03 at 01:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scottgoldstein10 View Post
    With the new patch allowing all the new classes for the assorted races it just seems that by the next x-pac every race will be able to be every class...Paladins have gone from only 2 races to 5, almost every race can be hunters. Every race can now be warriors and death knghts but thats not a big deal...The only rare race able classes are druids, paladins and maybe shamans. ALl im really saying is that to me it looks like the boys back at blizz are just mashing all the races together.

P.S. my troll for this post is about trolls..cause they are retard lookin druids.

Uhhhhh, okay... Vanilla, you could be a dwarf and human pally, okay thats fine. Then BC came belves, and that makes complete sense lore-wise. 2 to 1. (on both sides for the old "faction specific" classes) basically now its 2-2. Evened out. Every race can be warriors, and why shouldnt they? It's stupid why they wouldnt be able to. There are now 2-2 for druids, which was needed. One race was really annoying, after 5 and a half years of myself playing and only being able to play two race druids, change was needed. Honestly, they're not mashing things together, its just for a more fun game. Not like it breaks the game in any way.

PS: Your mom was fish bait. Troll druids are win.
    Quote Originally Posted by ara View Post
    other shaman are in a sort of relationship with the elements.
    Goblins are more like rapists...

Quote Originally Posted by Sukauto View Post

PS: Your mom was fish bait. Troll druids are win.
    QFT.

Not sure the point of the OPs post.

Quote Originally Posted by Sukauto View Post
    Uhhhhh, okay... Vanilla, you could be a dwarf and human pally, okay thats fine. Then BC came belves, and that makes complete sense lore-wise. 2 to 1. (on both sides for the old "faction specific" classes) basically now its 2-2. Evened out. Every race can be warriors, and why shouldnt they? It's stupid why they wouldnt be able to. .

First its 3-1 you for got the dreni. And second tauren have nothing to do at all in lore with paladins just sayin and THIRD i said yeah warriors can be every race no big deal i dont know why you made one out of it. and theres nothing wrong with the way troll druids play. But a bear with tusks? fail

It is all about the big buck, and we still pay for it. =]
    “The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.”- Buddha

Quote Originally Posted by Scottgoldstein10 View Post
    First its 3-1 you for got the dreni. And second tauren have nothing to do at all in lore with paladins just sayin and THIRD i said yeah warriors can be every race no big deal i dont know why you made one out of it. and theres nothing wrong with the way troll druids play. But a bear with tusks? fail
    yes cause sunwalkers are a figment of our imgination then i guess but hey we didnt cry about humans not be hunters or dwarfs not being shamans but there there lore wise?
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Ugh, I am so tired of seeing 3 troll druids in all my alts dungeon queues.

Trolls are fine as druids >.> if you want a back story, roll a troll druid and talk to your class trainer. She explains troll druids for ya.

Leveling troll druid to 80 best decision I ever made

Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    yes cause sunwalkers are a figment of our imgination then i guess but hey we didnt cry about humans not be hunters or dwarfs not being shamans but there there lore wise?
    Next post you make try and make a little sense and dwarf shaman lore is right here http://www.suite101.com/content/dwar...rcraft-a152843 and there was no original lore talking about sunwalkers blizz kinda just dropped it in with the patch.

P.S. again there is nothing wrong with troll druids they are actually really good with frenzy. They just look silly.

10+ Year Old Account
    i agree i'm not seeing what we're trying to get at with this thread. i'm not sure how giving a race more classes that are already in game for other races is the same as mashing them together. they still have separate racial abilities. not that that separates the classes themselves much. or is that what you're saying? that the race you play basically doesn't matter much anymore?

either way i'm sure before wow dies and all the servers get shut down for good i don't doubt there will be a period of time when every race will be able to play as every class. they'd either find a way to make it work lorewise or they just wouldn't care. will it happen? idk, just saying i wouldn't be surprised.
    O.o

Quote Originally Posted by kinreal View Post
    i agree i'm not seeing what we're trying to get at with this thread. i'm not sure how giving a race more classes that are already in game for other races is the same as mashing them together. they still have separate racial abilities. not that that separates the classes themselves much. or is that what you're saying? that the race you play basically doesn't matter much anymore?

either way i'm sure before wow dies and all the servers get shut down for good i don't doubt there will be a period of time when every race will be able to play as every class. they'd either find a way to make it work lorewise or they just wouldn't care. will it happen? idk, just saying i wouldn't be surprised.
    That is exactly what I was trying to get across and that is also what i was forshadowing.
    "A ship is safe floating in a harbor but thats not what ships are made for." - William Shedd

"I didnt say most of the things that I said" - Yogi berra