Starcraft II Ladder Resets!

I've heard rumours of ladder resets? (please don't insult me, I havent kept up to starcraft 2 news since the first few weeks of release :-D)

I'm wondering

- Does this reset your teams? (e.g. you got excited and made around 20 2v2 teams with randoms who you played with)
    - Does this reset Win to loss?

- Will the old seasons be recorded in any way?

I personally keep getting messed over by fail people who die to cannon rushes / zerg rushes, all that sort of fail stuff.
    Last edited by PhailPally; 2010-12-03 at 09:50 AM. Reason: Engrish neded tew beh fxed

From what I understand, when this happens and it will eventually, your leagues will reset and you will be given a chance to do your practice matches again. The old seasons will likely be recorded in someway, likely the same way they post the top 200 players now, and rewards will be given to the first place players of Division/Leagues.

Some info at this link,

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft...le.net_Leagues

Quote Originally Posted by Yooya View Post
    From what I understand, when this happens and it will eventually, your leagues will reset and you will be given a chance to do your practice matches again. The old seasons will likely be recorded in someway, likely the same way they post the top 200 players now, and rewards will be given to the first place players of Division/Leagues.

Some info at this link,

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft...le.net_Leagues
    So all teams are deleted correct? and tyvm for the link

Quote Originally Posted by PhailPally View Post
    So all teams are deleted correct? and tyvm for the link
    I would guess, and hope I really want to get rid of those teams that I just drove to the ground! But who knows? Anything can happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Yooya View Post
    I would guess, and hope I really want to get rid of those teams that I just drove to the ground! But who knows? Anything can happen.
    Amen, I have about 5 teams in bronze league, and another 5-8 or so in others >_>