Archeology question

So from what Ive read you survey to 100, then complete projects for 5 pts each or a total of 85 to hit 525. My question tho is apparently level 80's get 4 digsites in each continent, does this mean I can do lvl 1-525 in outland or northrend only or are their min levels required before being able to survey in that zone? Also if their are level reqs in higher areas is it still possible to hit 525 in lowbie areas or are you forced to go from Old world to outland, northrend then cata areas?

You can survey anywhere from the start. However you cant not solve artifacts from Outlands until 375 skill and Northrend until 450 skill. So while you can collect fragments from these zones you cant solve them until your skill is high enough. You can stay in low zones the entire 1-525 if you like or move around - you are not forced to move up

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds awesome, can't wait to spend hours digging through rock.

it was 300 to solve outland and 375 for northrend when i did it on beta

and for those powerlevelling outland has the best place to go since its only orc/draeni relics and everythings reasonably easy to get to once you reach 300 arch