Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Davrun View Post
    The alliance would been more of capable of keeping the legion back.
    The alliance would have been busy killing elves and having a civil war.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I knew it would be useful to be french at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx
    just get a mac. It's like sleeping with a fat chick to avoid STD's.

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between Nagrand and your dreams
    This whole thread... seriously... what is it. Some poster doesn't understand that Medivh was possessed by sergaras and he thus thinks Medivhs a tard?.. Seriously, this is worth a debate?
    "The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn."

Quote Originally Posted by Ralamus View Post
    speaking of which, why does the Infinite dragonflight wanna mess with the timeline so bad?
    they believe that changing these events will make things better but they have a short sited view where stopping one bad thing is great! but there are consequences the bronze dragonflight knows that messing with time is bad and hence protect it as much as they can i personally dont think nozdormu is the head of the infiites he should know better than anyone the consequences

like stopping arthas from killing all them civilians and becoming the lich king is great on paper but if he didnt do what he did then the scourge would have had what 200,000 (i think that was strats pop from memory) fresh undead to send south that would have stomped over any defence put up against them and all of eastern kingdoms would have been lost
    helping medivh well the human nations all banding together plus the assistance of the orc tauren etc allowed us to stop a burning legion invasion if the orcs hadnt of invaded the humans kingdoms would have all made war on each other and be too weak to defend themself from such an onslaught plus the orcs helped the tauren band together into one city and deal with the centaur freeing them up to also stop the legion onslaught

“I know what you hide from her, from usss. It is my fate and curssse to know such things and be unable myssself to prevent them. Know that I now asssk for forgiveness for the wrongs I will caussse you in the future, but I mussst be what I am destined to be... as Malygos is.” -Nozdormu (speaking to Krasus, and most likely referencing Malygos's future war on magic)

Yeah i read somewhere that he has alittle sargeras blood in him, why would the humans let him live? They should have known what he was capable of.. And why the f.. do we help him succeed in black morass....
    firstly, it wasn't sargeras' blood

secondly, everyone assumed Sargeras was utterly defeated by Aegwynn

Thirdly, the space time continuum is very funny. A single miniscule disturbance such as stepping on a piece of grass improperly could cause a series of events that lead to catastrophic results. This idea is better represented by saying that you go back in time and shoot some random mofo dead... turns out that random mofo would have had 7 sons and 6 daughters and their chidlren then would have had children who'd then in turn have more children. That random mofo dead means those lives never exist meaning with a single shot you got at least 20 kills, congrats on the Nuke.

Quote Originally Posted by zoma View Post
    [/COLOR]Just occurred to me, Sargeras controls the Burning Legion, and the Legion failed because Sargeras brought the Horde to Azeroth, so he pretty much screwed himself over.
    Okay imma set the record straight, If the orcs had never come into Azeroth, the tauren would be alone cause the orcs saved the trolls at the last second from dying in the middle of the ocean the darkspear would be forever gone. The undead would never exist cause ner'zhul was an orc shaman gone bad and him becoming the lich king was basically the back up plan for when the orcs failed in azeroth so if the orcs never entered the world the undead never would've came to be so no forsaken, or scourge for that matter and the scourge destroyed Quel'Thalas which birthed the blood elves so the only two horde races in existence would be the tauren and the goblin. The alliance would never have been formed because the orcs coming push the humans, dwarves, gnomes and high elves together. The burning legion would have had no way of entering azeroth, cause the undead are who summoned them eventually. The human races would simply have gone on with their lives, warring with each other on and off, eventually going cross sea to discover kalimdor and possibly warring with the tauren then the night elves cause initially the night elves wanted nothing to do with the humans but it was the Burning legion that drove them together with the humans. So eventually, i supposed the world word have been driven into chaos by war, deathwing, old gods or something like that

10+ Year Old Account
    The alliance would been more of capable of keeping the legion back.
    And you sir have failed.

Deleted
    this thread is so 2006

This thread is highly entertaining. Also, horde > alliance, true story, fact, etc. OP should either learn to Google, or troll less.
    Last edited by pervox; 2010-12-03 at 07:37 AM.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scyphyr View Post
    Okay imma set the record straight, If the orcs had never come into Azeroth, the tauren would be alone cause the orcs saved the trolls at the last second from dying in the middle of the ocean the darkspear would be forever gone. The undead would never exist cause ner'zhul was an orc shaman gone bad and him becoming the lich king was basically the back up plan for when the orcs failed in azeroth so if the orcs never entered the world the undead never would've came to be so no forsaken, or scourge for that matter and the scourge destroyed Quel'Thalas which birthed the blood elves so the only two horde races in existence would be the tauren and the goblin. The alliance would never have been formed because the orcs coming push the humans, dwarves, gnomes and high elves together. The burning legion would have had no way of entering azeroth, cause the undead are who summoned them eventually. The human races would simply have gone on with their lives, warring with each other on and off, eventually going cross sea to discover kalimdor and possibly warring with the tauren then the night elves cause initially the night elves wanted nothing to do with the humans but it was the Burning legion that drove them together with the humans. So eventually, i supposed the world word have been driven into chaos by war, deathwing, old gods or something like that

Actually, I'll just go ahead and set the record even more straight. Without the orcs, the whole world would have ended 10,000 years ago...

Why? Because Broxigar Saurfang, an orc, was a pivotal part of the war against the burning legion in (the currently correct version of) the War of the Ancients, since the book written by Knaak is considered to be canon.
    Last edited by Songblade; 2010-12-05 at 02:28 PM. Reason: Reiterated my statements.

Medivh is the most awesome character in Lore, the people before me pretty much explained why.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Cool theory

---------- Post added 2010-12-03 at 05:45 AM ----------

I have. Goblin technoloy is decent, but its not perfect, the failure rate is big, and the canon in azhara might backfire, and blow lets say ogrimmar instead of its intended target. You cant argue with this..

Also if u take a look off the shores of barrens you see heavily armed alliance boats surrending the barrens, incase something happen, lets say they decide to nuke stormwind, those boats are ready to sail in and take ogrimmar.
    Speaking of failing technology, hows gnomeregen doing again? Oh wait gnome technology which is the alliance source of tech is just as faulty as gobling tech omg.... blizz made something balanced what is this world coming too?!?