(PvP) Achievements

Not since Achievements were released have I've experienced such frustration. I'm mainly referring to PvP achievements as they tend to effect everyone. People trying to do something completely irrelevant to the event happening. It's like having an achievement for "Mining/Herbing 50 nodes during a single battle for Wintergrasp." It's useless.

Does anyone remember when they were first released? Everyone was turtled in the flag room in WSG trying to get the "Kill X enemy flag carriers." and all the other achievements? They ruined the game. No one did anything productive.

QQ aside, anyone afraid this is going to happen again in Cata? Everyone going to spam the "Double-Rainbow" achievement and every other achievement associated with pvp?
    What wet dreams are made of!

10+ Year Old Account
    I PVP ALOT, I have to say I don't see this effecting my game very often. I more see people not helping with objectives become of tunnel vision or being clueless at basic strategy. I think we will be just fine if a few stray of the goal for some achieves.

Common sense is so hard t come by. =(

I find people going for achievements all the time. It's just annoying because they're not doing anything productive.

"I need to kill people with a cannon to get the achievement." - That's great, but sitting at the yellow gate the entire match isn't going to help."
    What wet dreams are made of!