Poll: What are you most 'proud' of?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I have been a Paladin since vanilla, and will stay a Paladin throughout my WoW time, so I guess class it is!

My faction - Alliance. Night Elf huntards are way too common atm. Alliance on my server is better in terms of raid progression and BGs such as Wintergrasp.

Proud of all of the above. Only time I have doubts is when I BG in my battlegroup, but then I just think about all the times when the shoe has been on the other foot. To all of my other Gnomies out there, especially the Rogues, <3

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Proud to be Horde.

I am proud of;

1. Being a warrior by heart, just fucking doing it.
    2. Being on top in BGs even after the nerfs that came with 4.0.3a (The nerf was expected though)
    3. Still critting like a beast after the nerfs. (10k on wrathful geared clothies)

Quote Originally Posted by Iyona View Post
    Girls who play Warriors?! What the hell? My world was just turned upside down. Did they remove the Paladin from the game?

10+ Year Old Account
    Races make WoW fun and unique for me. It has the best racial personalities and stylisation of any MMO I've come across. Classes... I can find fun in pretty much anything I play, so I'm not picky. And while I love Horde, I'd keep playing if I got stuck Ally-side (I practically may be if these damn queues don't improve!).

But the most honest answer to your general format is: "I couldn't care less what race, class, or faction I am at the end of the day, as long as I get to PvP!"

Can't say I'm proud of anything in a video game.

Most proud of my druid!

Proud of everything, but mostly of being a (blood elf) warlock <3.

10+ Year Old Account
    My faction. Love the alliance and love kicking the asses of those who opt for safety in numbers rather than working on improving their own skills.

So weird that we can have serious polls about pride in imaginary things like races and classes, but you can't talking about anything in RL w/o being laughed at.

...Anyway, misplaced annoyance.

I'm most proud of my race. I've always been a female Troll and I love their lore and everything about them. She reminds me of me and I'm happy to finally see her people regaining themselves with the Shattering.

10+ Year Old Account
    All 3, but if I had to pick one, faction.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Deleted
    Last time I was proud of my class was in vanilla. Back then shamans were horde only. When lucky wf crits could instantly kill your opponent and shocks were something actually powerful (and when you didn't have to stack up 5 or 6 charges of a buff to have a useful instant cast).

I'm proud to be a Paladin, but I do care what race I play. Human Paladin or /quit!
    I <3 JK Rowling.

Deleted
    Alliance!

10+ Year Old Account
    Have to say i prefer the horde as a faction eventhough I play alliance due to my friends and girlfriend playing it. However I am proud to play a Death Knight as the class got so much history behind it. From Gul'dan made the very first ones, up to the "modern" versions we see today.

I look upon DK's as mostly fallen paladins, and I simply had to get the whole recolored T2 Judgement set from TBC heroics in my bank for rploling I'd kill for an "Corrupted Ashbringer" to go with it O_o

"I...Was.....Pure... Once..." still gets me, and the other quotes from Asbringer sure beats the hell out of C'thuns whispers imo.

Racewize I just feel that for a DK you have to play either Human or Orc, gnomes just makes me want to throw up -.-
    Last edited by Lichlips; 2010-12-03 at 09:05 AM.
    Current goals ingame:
    100 Mounts: Done Over 9000 Achievement points: Done
    All raiding glories:4/6
    40 Exalted reputations:Done
    Achievement whore since: June 2010!

Deleted
    I would have to say my class, mage's been so far the most entertaining of all I have tried and also most succesful.

Quote Originally Posted by pickley View Post
    My race, For the Alliance!
    Bolvar died for your sins!
    It was a Horde conspiracy, we needed him out of the way