Thread: Forum Rules

Forum Rules

8. Hijacking threads
    Do not steer threads off-topic. Posting for the sake of posting is heavily frowned upon. If you have nothing to contribute to the topic that is being discussed in a thread, do not post a reply in it.

Settling personal vendettas with other forum members is also not what we're looking to see in here. If you have a problem with another forum member, settle the score in private through the private message system or report the person to a moderator.

Keep in mind that personal messages can also be reported to a moderator and that all guidelines apply to messages sent to another forum member. Even though we cannot read private messages, reported private messages can be read, and action will be taken if a reported message is in violation with these guidelines.

Does this apply to all threads?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, this does apply to all threads.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

Interesting I see threads on the front page that violate that. I wonder how often this actually gets enforced.

Evidently not because there is a large thread that's in accordance with that rule going on right now, and getting a lot of attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    You seem to have a beef with the moderation here, I suggest you PM one of the mods instead of making threads about it or you will get banned.
    Simply asked a question, trying to figure out what rules are actually followed and which aren't.

10+ Year Old Account
    That isn't how it comes across, Vutar.

Quote Originally Posted by Vutar View Post
    8. Hijacking threads
    Do not steer threads off-topic. Posting for the sake of posting is heavily frowned upon. If you have nothing to contribute to the topic that is being discussed in a thread, do not post a reply in it.

Settling personal vendettas with other forum members is also not what we're looking to see in here. If you have a problem with another forum member, settle the score in private through the private message system or report the person to a moderator.

Keep in mind that personal messages can also be reported to a moderator and that all guidelines apply to messages sent to another forum member. Even though we cannot read private messages, reported private messages can be read, and action will be taken if a reported message is in violation with these guidelines.

Does this apply to all threads?
    This is a completely unrelated post.
    I hate you Vutar, I will corpsecamp you ingame.
    I have also sent you a nasty hate personal message.

It's late, I'm tired, and this is going to come off sounding really bad, but;

I'm banning you just so you'll shut the hell up for a while. You have spammed these forums long enough. I warned you 30 posts ago that moderator actions were not to be discussed in public. PM an admin or use the contact link at the bottom.