Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Really!?! Because they haven't raped Inscription enough already? For that guy crying what's next. Is he going to come onto the forums and say "hey, you know blue boes are really expensive at level 19, I think you should give out a good set".
    Is it really raping Inscription for a quest giver to reward a player with three glyphs which are all weaker than their inscription-sourced counterparts?

Example: a young lvl 25 Arms warrior is given a glyph by the quest giver; Lesser Sweeping Strikes, reduces the rage cost of Sweeping Strikes by 25 or 50% (as opposed to the full glyph which reduces by 100%).

No player at level cap is going to keep the weaker one and not take the 100%, however it does allow new players to get some glyphs without spending the money they might be saving to get flying or something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tussee View Post
    Hmmm

Where is the Meta Gem fix?

Didn't they state that they were gonna change them at the next hotfix?
    I'm pretty sure they are not doing this until Cata to not make things more trivial then they are atm.

bahahaha that article made me really lol!! love it!!!

Deathwing has chosen fear over love.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lunaspike View Post
    Really!?! Because they haven't raped Inscription enough already? For that guy crying what's next. Is he going to come onto the forums and say "hey, you know blue boes are really expensive at level 19, I think you should give out a good set".

I've done the new quests, it isn't hard by any means to make money now on them. Level 30 and you are getting rewards worth 1g to vendor. This is just a clear case of I wants it noa, give it. I really can't stand that. Things feel so much better if you really work for them. Now to clarify I'm not one of those people that raged because dual spec got lowered in level/cost. I thought it was cool, and it would give people more incentive to try out new specs. I didn't rage about the northrend flight being lowered even though I bought it on 6 of my 80s at 1k. I don't really get mad about stuff like that, it helps the game some. This kind of thing though is what blizz is developing. They seem to be making a community of people that just want things handed to them.

Just my opinion.

I take it you play on a server where Glyphs aren't 250g a piece. I can understand the suggestion of giving lowbies one of the many useless weak glyphs that are offered to players through inscritption, for every class there is literally a handful that are useful and many many many useless glyphs that no one in their right mind would bother purchasing. Is giving lowbies one of those really going to hurt your profession? No, stop crying.

Deleted
    Lol, the comic was awesome :P

Deleted
    The proc buff from the talent Shooting Stars should no longer be consumed without providing its benefits if the druid is already casting Starsurge.
    Notice the "Should"... unfortunately, it stills consume ShoStar if it procs while casting a Surge...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    repeating bear says *rawr*
    RAWR!

---------- Post added 2010-12-03 at 12:58 PM ----------

Nope, next patch, they stated explicitly that this cannot be done in a hotfix.
    We probably will get it 7th dec.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am new to reading the Daily Blink, but I must admit, I am already a fan.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm so excited, I must share..

I got my Cataclysm box some minutes ago! :'D
    Now the waiting is more painful. MUST. LEVEL. GOBLINS.

Quote Originally Posted by tussee View Post
    Hmmm

Where is the Meta Gem fix?

Didn't they state that they were gonna change them at the next hotfix?
    They already stated that will ONLY be done in a future patch.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by khatsoo View Post
    I'm so excited, I must share..

I got my Cataclysm box some minutes ago! :'D
    Now the waiting is more painful. MUST. LEVEL. GOBLINS.
    Cheater! :/

great comic.....funny i got my achieve while flying to winterspring on the flight path......lol

love the Daily Blink as deathwing did that twice in Stv(n) lastnight in the space of 10 mins great shadow effects as he's flying over but no flames ,fire or achi

The Daily Blink is awesome.

#Ravenous Jaws off the coast of Icecrown grew strangely large and have been returned to their normal size.

lol. I was doing the quests for the Onslaught Harbor folks, and noticed sharks that looked like the Whale Shark in the expansion. I wondered how I ever missed them when leveling in that area before o_O

Lmao, comic makes this whole post worth reading.

Deleted
    The comic is awesome,i have yet to see deathwing pop up anywhere

10+ Year Old Account
    Yey! Ant Silithids!!