10+ Year Old Account

Unfriendly->Neutral with Cenarion Circle?

My level 40 priest is somehow 2975/3000 unfriendly with Cenarion Circle. I played this character until level 15 and promptly forgot about him, before picking him back up post-Shattering. From 15-40, there is no way I could've lost rep with them without noticing (not that I have ANY idea how it's possible anyway). This character, literally, has never been to Orgrimmar, so it's not possible that I killed the rep there.
    Anyway, I hit the plaguelands and realized that I couldn't pick up/complete quests that led to Cenarion Circle repped NPCs. Anyone know of ANY way that a level 40 can get 25 rep?
    To quote the great sage Ook Ook, "you can take the derk out of the jib, but you shouldn't put the jib in the derk."

Quote Originally Posted by rethea View Post
    My level 40 priest is somehow 2975/3000 unfriendly with Cenarion Circle. I played this character until level 15 and promptly forgot about him, before picking him back up post-Shattering. From 15-40, there is no way I could've lost rep with them without noticing (not that I have ANY idea how it's possible anyway). This character, literally, has never been to Orgrimmar, so it's not possible that I killed the rep there.
    Anyway, I hit the plaguelands and realized that I couldn't pick up/complete quests that led to Cenarion Circle repped NPCs. Anyone know of ANY way that a level 40 can get 25 rep?
    I don't think its possible at level 40 but in silithus i beleive those Twilight Cultists give rep.

Twilight cultists in Silthius will give 10-11 rep ea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Catrilia View Post
    Twilight cultists in Silthius will give 10-11 rep ea.
    Yeah, but I can't kill those at this level AND I'm curious to see if anyone has an idea how this could've happened to begin with.
    To quote the great sage Ook Ook, "you can take the derk out of the jib, but you shouldn't put the jib in the derk."

Deleted
    I thought old world rep gains were changed to be present for all levels now.

Even so, the pages they drop would still give rep when handed in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tenaka30 View Post
    I thought old world rep gains were changed to be present for all levels now.

Even so, the pages they drop would still give rep when handed in.
    Yes, but at level 40, this character would be eaten up by silithus mobs... and the questgivers would require neutral to turn the pages in.

I believe the pages are handed into a non-Cenarion Circle NPC. Also, try and find an 80 to help you out with killing those Twilight.

There's a CC base in Desolace now too. Is a 30-40 zone I believe.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rethea View Post
    Yes, but at level 40, this character would be eaten up by silithus mobs... and the questgivers would require neutral to turn the pages in.
    Sorry, completely missed the opening first sentence about you being 40.

At some point you helped someone kill a cenarion emissary in org, or buffed them while they did it in a party with you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    At some point you helped someone kill a cenarion emissary in org, or buffed them while they did it in a party with you.
    I'm telling you! This character hasn't been to Kalimdor!