New Strand of the Ancients

Ok I really like to say this. The new SotA sucks. Basically it's just a who goes on offense first wins or if you took too long to cap the relic then the other side wins. Anybody feels the same way and why was this change implemented?

Deleted
    I was playing this a lot last night with my Lvl 72 Shad-Priest, and realised that the biggest factor now is rooting / slowing the demos.

We won (and I mean completely crushed) the enemy team when we had rogues with slowing poisons / talents and many other shadow priests spamming mind flay while defending, then taking down the players that were using roots while defending.

The times I lost badly were times when we had no players with good rooting / slow capability.

It's not what it used to be, and you might like the change or not. But it's still a very tactical BG and you can defend wether starting as defender or not and succesfully go the whole round without a single gate going down. Or, you can have now way of stopping them and they storm your courtyard in under a minute. It all depends on how you delay the demos.

I enjoyed it, thumbs up to the changes