Deleted

How much does Azeorth flying cost ?

Hello!

I dont know if this was anwsered before, but I searched and didnt find anything. So...
    Is the price for flying in azeroth on live servers confirmed ?
    And also, is it confirmed that it will be available at start, that being in wednesday when servers get up?

(if its only 250g, i am happy as hell )

Yes, you can buy it the moment you login into Cata.
    And its 250g.

Blizz confirmed long ago that its 250g and that it will be available as soon as cata hits.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle
    In short, go back to heroics, farm some t10, get hit capped, learn to gem, get real professions, read the sticky, then delete your toon, mail me your gold, and pick up Aion.

Seems like this topic gets posted every hour ...

Deleted
    Oh damn it yuuuussss. I was told its gonna be 7000g by some nab in guild so i was saving 14k like hell in bank.

250g i think, maybe it will change, but i don't think so:P.

Quote Originally Posted by Missbenedict View Post
    It seems you post a reply like that in every thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    NightHaawk rolls a 2 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: HA HA HA HA
    Chikko rolls a 1 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: FFFUUUUU

Quote Originally Posted by Missbenedict View Post
    Saying something is pointless with a pointless comment is pretty pointless.

OH NO! NOW MY COMMENT IS POINTLESS TOO!

I'm glad that it's only 250g though, I was afraid it would be something insane like 10k.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Im actually a little creeped out by how little it cost, i was thinking everything would be insanely overpriced

Quote Originally Posted by uurban View Post
    Oh damn it yuuuussss. I was told its gonna be 7000g by some nab in guild so i was saving 14k like hell in bank.
    This might be due to people getting confused with the Azeroth flying and the new (iirc it's master flying??) which lets you learn flying at 310% speed. The 310% speed is supposed to cost 5kg or you have to complete the achievement for doing all the world event achieves.

Quote Originally Posted by Krakin View Post
    Im actually a little creeped out by how little it cost, i was thinking everything would be insanely overpriced
    They tend to save the insane overpricing for optional upgrades, rather than mandatory ones like this.

oh great now i am going to have to spend another lump sum of cash i bought epic flying duel spec and cold weath flying for all my toons then 4 weeks later all the prices drop just my luck that is :S
    Intel i7 2600k | NZXT Havik 140 | Asrock Z77 Extreme4 | 3x Liyama E2407HDS(5760x1080) | Intel 520 Series 120GB
    2x EVGA GTX 690 SC Signature 4096MB in SLI | 16GB Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 2133 | CoolMaster HAF X