Help improve this UI?

Can't link directly to it I don't have enough posts yet.

I'm looking for opinions on what to do with the debuff bars, Grid, Omen and Recount. Though I don't want it to get too cramped, I'd like to make it even more minimal. Need to go dig through more UI threads for inspiration I think.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2010-12-03 at 12:11 PM.

Being a DK, and unless you're unholy, you shouldn't worry about Grid. Check out Fortexcorist for debuffs/cd's. Uninstall recount, and keep omen next to your enemy frame.

Quote Originally Posted by AlsDKsauce View Post
    Being a DK, and unless you're unholy, you shouldn't worry about Grid. Check out Fortexcorist for debuffs/cd's. Uninstall recount, and keep omen next to your enemy frame.
    My DK is just an alt my main is an Enhance/Resto shaman. I'm also using Grid as a party frames replacement which is why it's there, I had it in that spot for healing on my shaman and haven't bothered to move it/set up profiles for my DK

I would move grid to somewhere out of the middle, like to the leftside out of ur main view. get some skin for Omen and recount to make it match the other skins you got there.
    find a way to make minimap buttons and bag fram to only show on mouseover. could do so also with the xp bar tbh.

make the bebuff bars abit smaller (thiner) and place them somewhere you can see them easily.

that's just what I would do for myself, not necseserally what would fit you.

Deleted
    Either move grid away or make it transparent.

PS: I fixed your image.

Get tiptac mod and move the tooltip anchor