Cataclysm Fishes

First of all im sorry if there was a post ike this but couldnt find one

We are again allowed to get the new fishes before cata goes live. Anyone knows where can one go to get some of those?

Thanks in advance

"Crafty players again found a way to catch Cataclysm fish. Crafty designers have made this impossible without a Cataclysm key attached to a player’s account."

Stop being a baddie.

It's considered an exploit as it is a "bug" or "glitch" in the programming code, bannable by account closure. Read your Terms of Use.
    Quote Originally Posted by Komie View Post
    They still say Cata needs a lot of work, and this expansion (edit for reference: MoP) is in the final stages.
    Quoted for... truth? on 11/30/2011.

Deleted
    # Crafty players again found a way to catch Cataclysm fish. Crafty designers have made this impossible without a Cataclysm key attached to a player’s account.
    If that's true - you can't.

Deleted
    Lol read hotfixes at main page of MMO-Champ. They never allowed anyone to fish new fishes and that was exploit. They're hotfixing new areas when u can get fishesand they should ban ppl that are getting new fishes. U will get new ones as soon as cata hits live

"Crafty players again found a way to catch Cataclysm fish. Crafty designers have made this impossible without a Cataclysm key attached to a player’s account."

This however is kinda missleading cause ppl already (some of us) have cdkey attached after electronic buy.
    Last edited by mmocbc0101aaf4; 2010-12-03 at 12:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Giledhel View Post
    First of all im sorry if there was a post ike this but couldnt find one

We are again allowed to get the new fishes before cata goes live. Anyone knows where can one go to get some of those?

Thanks in advance
    You are/were not "allowed", you exploited a bug.

It seems that i misread it.. apologies to all.

What's so bad about catching a new fish..

"OH NOES I CATCHED A FISH AND NOW I'M GOING TO JAIL"

Right...

Quote Originally Posted by Fhaerris View Post
    This however is kinda missleading cause ppl already (some of us) have cdkey attached after electronic buy.
    The key is bought, but not "attached to your account" until Monday, midnight (PST). Those of us who bought Electronic downloads are no more special than anyone else for a few more days. :-)

Deleted
    You don't need to exploit to get ahead with Cooking.

Just do the daily on several toons (I don't think they need to be high level), buy recipes on your main, and Crates of Meat on your alts.

I do hope they remove the "illegal" fishies from people's inventories so those who did the dailies or bought mats have a fair shot at server first.

Deleted
    I agree with you, but I guess they decided not to, probably because Fishing yields other mats along with fish - pearls, volatiles, perhaps flavor items, etc.