Warlock Empowered imp question

Hello,

I noticed something odd going on with the Empowered imp " ability " talent.

When my imp procs it, you should be able to cast an instat soulfire, which is also working but, if you are already casting a soulfire and you get the proc during the cast time, the buff is consumed when you finish casting, that means NO instant souldfire.

iam not sure if iam missunderstanding the functionality of that talent or if it is something that should not happen ??

any expirience with this ?

thanks for answers

I've found this too, I'm assuming It's an unfixed bug. I reported it on beta months ago and never saw anything else about it

Deleted
    i think its a slight bug, because if the retri pala is casting exo and the instant procs u can still instant cast it after the cast and i see no reason/tooltop etc to suggest different for soul fire.

Moonkin have the same issue with Starsurge and the Shooting Stars talent. If you get the buff mid-Starsurge cast it consumes the buff and you get the cd. Assumed as a bug.

I'd be keen for a fix for this, the more people that submit bug reports, the more likely it is to be addressed

The best way to get it fixed or find out if it's intentional is to report it on the official bug forum. Wouldn't be a terrible idea to post a link back to it here so that the MMO crowd can back you on it and show that it is indeed a big issue.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well god damnit blizzard, fix our shit.

Edit: Sakpoth proved me wrong below.
    Last edited by gherkin; 2010-12-03 at 04:48 PM.

R.I.P. YARG

I present you today's front page news:
    The proc buff from the talent Shooting Stars should no longer be consumed without providing its benefits if the druid is already casting Starsurge.
    They wish to fix these things, and obviously they can.