Feral Tier 2 Talents, in what order while leveling?

I've started leveling my second Feral Druid and given all the changes to the talent trees, I'm not sure in what order to pick-up some of the talents. In the end, I doubt it matters all that much, but given a non-heirloom'd solo Cat on a PvE server, what would you take?

• Infected Wounds (2/2): Slows fleeing mobs and reduces the damage you take. Not bad given that Cats seem to be a bit more squishy than I recall when I leveled my first Druid.
    • Fury swipes (3/3): I have yet to take the time to see if this helps all that much at end-game. Does it help much while leveling?
    • Primal Fury (2/2): Other than the odd multi-mod scenario, I'm not sure that combo point generation is all that important while given you rather get a chance to even use a finishing move most of the time.
    • Feral Aggression (2/2): Buff to FB, the primary finishing move used while leveling, plus it helps make mobs more squishy when you pull with FFF.

Right now I'm leaning toward taking IW 2/2 and then FA 2/2 as I'm not sure PF is all that necessary while solo leveling. But I have no idea how beneficial Fury Swipes is....

Anyone?

15+ Year Old Account
    its priobely best to go for •Primal Fury (2/2) then •Fury swipes (3/3)

the extra CP is quite usefull whne you do 1 rake 1 mangles you have 4 cp and dp a FB for massive overkill :P

furry sipew is jsut a passive extra damage bopost so that cant hurt.

Infected wounds is cool but the only real benefit here is the -20% melee attack speed whne soling elites. but i use my secondairy spec for that 9a tank spec) and ofcourse infected wounds is good for murlocks as they always run :P, but we got bleed effect if they run they usaly die anyway

as for feral gression, most of the times you use Fb its an overkill so that 10% wont realy matter there, the 3 stack FFF is nice but imo its a minor dps increase
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Not sure why, but I forgot about bleeds (I'm only lvl 13 with my new druid) WRT runners. At lvl 13, I have rake, but never use it, because mobs die with 2-3 Mangles so what's the point?

After I posted, I remembered that there are few pet mobs around, having PF so you can Rip/FB sooner on the main target is nice so you can switch to kill the 2nd target.

You are correct about FA, the 10% FB buff is silly while leveling. I'm still not sure about IW. I've always liked that talent, though I know I'm in the minority.

Thanks for your thoughts.

none of the talents really matter when you're level. they make minimal difference.

insect swarm 4-5 mobs put thorns on self. shift into cat and swipe. and if you dont have swipe yet just mangle stuff.

there is not point to use bleeds because mobs die pretty fast. even with the 60% thorn nerf. you just have to make sure u tag mobs with insect swarm or moonfire or you dont dimish exp from them dying to thorns(i use insect because it costs much less mana and does more damage)

got my druid to 80 in 3 days played along with 425 alch/herb (no rest exp and tons of afk sessions)
    i'm a rogue nerf me please.

Quote Originally Posted by rany View Post
    none of the talents really matter when you're level. they make minimal difference.
    That's what I thought.
    insect swarm 4-5 mobs put thorns on self. shift into cat and swipe. and if you dont have swipe yet just mangle stuff.
    I've never tried AoE leveling. It seems like it would be more difficult than single target killing as the pulling would take too much time. Maybe I'll give it a try once I get swipe (level 36).