Deleted

Herbalism + Mining or Skinning?

Hi guys,

I'm rolling a worgen mage as my new main and im gonna start with 2 gathering proffesions for money.
    I'm pretty sure its gonna be herbalism, but im not sure for the 2nd proffesion.
    Skinning is nice and easy to do. (and nice bonus)
    Mining is nice money and xp.
    When my mage is +- lvl85 im prolly gonna level engineering.
    So would it be best to get mining and save the mats, or go for skinning for the money and buy the engineering mats later on?
    Or just pick up engineering and mining and level it while i level?
    I'm not rushing to 85, gonna do every quest till i get the achievement and gonna do random dungeons for the achievs and quest also.

Tnx

Skinning and buy the mats later.

I would take herb / mining and sell everything... Prices are always high in the first few weeks of the xpac and you can make a decent chunk of money that will help you level what every you choose when you hit 85.

Deleted
    Dunno if prices are going to be high.
    Because a lot of people rolling new chars and prolly going to get gathering proffesions also?
    Or they roll new chars and buy mats from the AH, i dunno :P

Tnx

Go herb/Mine and set on the mats for a few weeks and wait for the prices to go back up, remember the AH will be flooded with new toons selling mats.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adahy View Post
    Go herb/Mine and set on the mats for a few weeks and wait for the prices to go back up, remember the AH will be flooded with new toons selling mats.
    That's a good idea indeed
    U think mining mats gonna sell better/higher then skinning?
    Mining used for more proffesion so prolly will right?

Tnx

Deleted
    Worgen skinner: faster skinning, no need for a knife
    also herbalism gives you XP so pick it if you want to rush 85.

Deleted
    True, worgen gonna be a fast skinner :P
    Mostly picking up herbalism to sell it on the AH and the nice bonus.
    Not rushing to 85, gonna quest till i get the zone achievement and do random dungeons in between.

Herbs and mining all the way. Once you are 85 you can power-level whatever end-game profession you want.