Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    For Forsaken the fun died right after you zone into Arathi....loved it up until then though

Hmm well i wasnt a huge fan of searing gorge or burning steppes but its better than before
    IM GONNA PUNCH THAT DRAGON IN THE FACE!

I have 5 classes above outland, and the 5 other classes at 60-64, soooo boring to level

I just finished 1k Needles and that zone was epic! We'll have to see how the rest of the leveling process pans out, but like many here, I'm dreading Outland. Probably just LFD through the whole thing and then start in Wrath.

I love Outland. You can blow through it so incredibly fast it's not even funny. If you quest the right way you only set foot in about 4-5 zones and you're done.

There were epic quests in the old 1 - 60?

I ended up staying on Kalimdor from 1-60, with the exception of Blasted Lands to ding 60. Leveled with a buddy, went Azshara-Ashenvale-Stonetalon-Desolace-Feralas-Thousand Needles-Felwood-Winterspring-Silithus-Blasted Lands. In Outlands now, using dungeon finder as much as I can.

Deleted
    Badlands is kinda fun.. After that I went to Felwood and Winterspring. I'm level 55 now. I think I'll go searing gorge then Blasted lands. Given that this alt is a warrior tank, lfg is my best friend.. But, even so, I really hate doing outland dungeons again.. As always, I'll combine dungeons with some quests and AVs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullet Tooth View Post
    I never have to do Hellfire again...
    Thank god for that. I grinded Stratholme until I could start in Zangarmarsh.

Deleted
    Could some of you tell some of us who didnt do the 45+ zones... which of them are really good?
    I heard, felwood and ungoro are good, ( know that Silithius sucks ), but what about Winterspring and others ( Burning Steps, Swamp etc. )?

Quote Originally Posted by Nomyzs View Post
    Could some of you tell some of us who didnt do the 45+ zones... which of them are really good?
    I heard, felwood and ungoro are good, ( know that Silithius sucks ), but what about Winterspring and others ( Burning Steps, Swamp etc. )?
    IMO Swamps is better then burning steps if not a bit repetitive with some kill quests.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really? I found the Badlands - Blasted Lands questline fairly epic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Syntic View Post
    Really? I found the Badlands - Blasted Lands questline fairly epic.
    Surwich was fairly disappointing, but the rest of Blasted lands was cool.

Swamp of Sorrows was really good for alliance, the Marshtide Watch - Stonard quest chain was fun.
    Burning steppes got to see good old John J Keeshan again, so that was pure win.
    Searing gorge was better than before, I wouldn't call it epic though,

i heard that the plaguelands and un'goro were pretty good, if you're looking for some fun zones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

The Maximilian of Northshire questline in Un'goro is probably my favorite quest chain ever.