Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    level another toon

Play another game..don't bother leveling a new toon because when cata hits he probably wont be used.

make more gold 15k will be gone fast

Deleted
    I have on my main char enchanting/JC 450, cooking 450, fishing 450 and 1st-aid 450 and my alts have 450 mining and 450 skinning so I won't be broke about profession materials since enchanting will sell good in Cataclysm, only thing I may buy is new Darkmoon Cards

Said nicer than the earlier poster who said "get a life"....he/she's not wrong....just perhaps a little harsh / blunt in the message...

If you've done all you wanted goal wise in Wow or can't think of anything else in game to do before the 7th....why not:

- Play another game altogether
    - Watch movies
    - Do you like to read? Catch up on a some good books
    - Spend some time with friends or family
    - Any house work that you been neglecting --- why not knock that out before the 7th then you'll have more time to play because chores will be done already...

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's what I've been doing, am almost finished doing, and will be doing, before tuesday. Doing every piece of existing college homework before cat comes out. That wat I know I wont neglect it later, and the term's almost over anyways, so knowing I have the next 2 weeks to do nothing but play wow, and turn in a final project I've already completed... It brings ease to my mind.