Cataclysm Collectors Edition - European Localisation ?

Hi Guys,
    Sorry if this question was already asked.
    But anyone knows if Cataclysm CE Content (Books, artwork etc) is "localized" for the European Countries ?

I ask this because I can buy CE from a German Store when I will be there next week, or order one from UK online stores.
    As you may guess I do not really want all the goodies in CE to be in German...

Anyone has a clue on this matter ?
    Thanks in advance,
    CZ

Well, I guess the goodies are all in english. But I wouldn't know, since I'm danish and there's no danish localized game version. However, my BC CE was in english, all of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexian View Post
    It will be the first ground mount to carry more than 2 players. It will require at least one other worgen player to operate and can carry up to 2 non-worgen players.

I think it will be called [Harness]
    - On Worgen Mounts

i am somewhat of sure that the german version is totaly in german.

and i would check if the EU cd key's work on the US client.
    if they do grab it from the UK shop

the other thing is,the best part of the CE for me is the box itself,whats inside is kinda disapointing from my view. standart DVD case for the game,regular CD case for the soundtrack,mousepad,artbook,and nothing else. no fancy USB stick art/picturebook in german dosent realy matter,and the game will languagepatch itself if you set it up to so...

hope this helps

Thanks for fast replies... :>
    I need the EU key so any EU CE will work.
    And I partially agree with you CPT Pain, but I'd prefer if everything was in English..