I had a couple ideas this morning for all that have an issue with leveling speed of 1-60 content. I for one like the leveling speed and dont realy care about finishing all the content thats what alts are for. blizzard has tried in so many ways to cater to everyones leveling needs that not only have they given us ways to speed up leveling you can also turn it completely off!

Ideas for the ones that do care!

1: take your boa gear off
2: dont run dungeons when your close to finishing a questing zone
3: 20g will cover turning xp gains on and off. Do this while running dungeons if you need some blue gear or a break from leveling!. 20g is actualy cheap for some decent blues.

While i know your thinking i shouldnt have to spend 20g to slow down my xp gains. One could also say i shouldnt have to level slower because you dont like the leveling speed.
In the end i have to spend time earning justice points to speed up my leveling and you can spend time earing 20g every few levels to not only slow down your leveling but get some gear to help with your questing.

Or continue complaing about it and wasting your time creating threads that will never change anything. Blizz is not going to increase the xp requirments because you want to be required to complete 75%+ of the content in a questing zone.

thanks for reading