Gold while leveling

I havn't played beta so i dont no really anything about getting gold while questing in 80-85 cataclysm. I want to know how much gold you get per quest and about how much gold you get for the 80-85 leveling experience. thanks

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I was wondering the same.
    Anyone knows?

seem to remember overall to 85 i made about 2.5k gold, with nothing paticular to spend it on along the way. This included taking gear i didnt need from quests (plate ftw) and selling it for 10g+ every time. Not sure on the exact amount for quests
    Where I come from, fag means cigarette.

Deleted
    wow I was hoping to obtain about 10k when I get 85

Deleted
    I only know that you get 80g for a random heroic, do the math.

Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post
    seem to remember overall to 85 i made about 2.5k gold, with nothing paticular to spend it on along the way. This included taking gear i didnt need from quests (plate ftw) and selling it for 10g+ every time. Not sure on the exact amount for quests
    i saw a thread some time ago, with people estimating around atleast 3k while leveling

10+ Year Old Account
    Take into account that some people while lvling, also lvl professions, and those recipes cost money!

Yeah, as i saidabout 2.5k gold, not too far from 3k. Not all my 80-85 was quesitng, some was dungeons, some was super high exp gain from doing Archeology in the beta (which isnt in live).
    Where I come from, fag means cigarette.