Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I've made 2 million gold on the JC market. You jelly?

Quote Originally Posted by Maxhp View Post
    Which is different from wasting 3 hours to get imaginary gear for you imaginary character in a virtual game? If he finds it enjoyable I don't see why he's a lesser player.
    difference is quite clear to see. but hey we got cool boys here so i'll think for them.

you can do economy and earn money in real life, but you cant kill dragons.

wasnt that hard rly

Quote Originally Posted by cattleclysm View Post
    so ur goal was just... wasting 2-3 hours a day for useless imaginary gold in a virtual game?
    Certainly better than wasting 2-3 hours a day reading imaginary posts from imaginary trolls.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Knowing how to Google "4.3 Shadow spec" doesn't automatically make you a better player.

I am closer to the guy with 400k but I am not going to brag about it. Farming is a good way to make gold, but there are much better ways if you just look at the AH.

That being said, AH watching is super boring and if you actually wanna have fun, killing stuff is way more fun.

Also to the people who say that the gold is useless in a virtual game, I use my gold to buy timecards and to get someone to buy me cataclysm. Thats not useless.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Detheroc&n=Smacklepuff

Quote Originally Posted by Fountaiinn View Post
    I've made 2 million gold on the JC market. You jelly?

I'm jelly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gammer View Post
    There is no reason to sit on the AH for 2-3 hours a day to make good money. I started playing the gem market on my server by buying uncut gems, cutting them, and selling them back on the AH about 5 months ago. With the right host of addons I can cancel any auctions of mine that aren't the lowest, grab them from the mail, cut new gems that sold, and post all the auctions within 5 minutes. Thats all you really need for a 24 hour time period. If you wanted to make more you can check the AH every couple hours and repeat the process but its completely optional.

It really isn't hard to make money on the AH and it keeps me from having to burn myself out with grinding for hours at a time. I've made 250k since I started.
    It's actually funny on my server. For a couple days, uncut gems were actually more expensive than cut ones. I made like 200g from xmuting uncuts, selling them, then spending 20g less on cut gems. The AH is a funny, funny place on some servers.

My money maker has always been questing and soloing instances. You still can get ~200g a Strat run depending on luck. I made 1k gold from one run by selling all the greens/blues and AHing the 2 purples that dropped as well as the orbs and diamonds.
    I once had a character named "Clamslam" but Blizzard deemed it inappropriate.
    Retired from WoW: February 19, 2011. It was fun Blizz.

Deleted
    Had a nice money maker with selling Kaldorei recipes @ horde ah (alliance only quest, available at level 1). Have sold one even for 900 gold once. If only I had known they'd delete the quest after the shattering... I would've gotten a lot of recipes. But ah well, can't have everything ;P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenocastra View Post
    Thanks for letting us know. Also everyone believes you.

Not that 400k is impossible or anything.
    Yeah, because there is no such thing as having gold on multiple chars, and gold cap is 1 million now.
    Check your facts first, troll boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenocastra View Post
    Thanks for letting us know. Also everyone believes you.

Not that 400k is impossible or anything.
    There is this thing called, multiple toons, there is only one a gold cap per toon, not account.
    “The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.”- Buddha

Quote Originally Posted by XxKALDORExX View Post
    400k is not impossible when you consider i been farming that since wrath started. When wrath launched your goal was getting geared and raiding mine was playing the AH. Think of how many people save up 20-30k to buy stuff to get into raiding. When i have my hands in every prof sitting on the AH 2-3 hours a day thats 400k not hard at all
    yeah but theres not reason to be an elitist about it

Quote Originally Posted by Deadalive View Post
    It's not impossible.
    agreed, the gold cap was raised to one million gold

omfg Izorish your sig is amazingly funny. Thank you for the chuckle

---------- Post added 2010-12-03 at 05:33 PM ----------

O and btw, the best way ive found to make gold, which i dont rlly care about gold unless I need something, is to farm alliance or horde only pieces, sell them in the AH's( gadgetzan, booty bay) amazing what people will pay for an alliance pet from the icecrown tournament, sold the lamb i think for 5k about 3 weeks after the tourny came out

Quote Originally Posted by cattleclysm View Post
    difference is quite clear to see. but hey we got cool boys here so i'll think for them.

you can do economy and earn money in real life, but you cant kill dragons.

wasnt that hard rly
    haters gonn hate
    Quote Originally Posted by rofltroll
    You told her no!?! To friends with benefits!?!

Son, I am disappoint.

BG-Honor-buy gem-cut gem-AH-profit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pauly View Post
    your a noob bragging you have all that gold w/o a screen shot.
    And you're jealous?
    "When there is an evil justice cannot defeat, what would you do? Would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you carry out your own justice and succumb to that evil?". - Code Geass

Also, here is a link to my Döppelganger ^_^