Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Cool Hows Deathwing going down?

So i was reading about c'thun as a 40 man raid and a thought occured to me. I wonder if Deathwing will be one of the bosses that flips everything around with all raids being 10/25 man what if deathwing was 40 man only and guilds had to ban together to down this epic monstosity along with the dragonflights. Sure it would be a headache but it would feel so much better if it felt like a joint server effort to bring down deathwing, guilds forming alliances and whatnot it would feel epic, now on the flip side the diffulty and drama would be off the charts but the funny moments that would come from them would also be off the charts. Overall i dont like the idea of Huge raids but for Extreme lore bosses like Deathwing and sargeras the scale should be increased, i dont know, i feel like blizzard is planning something big and not just "some" assualt on deathwing. What do you guys think?

Deleted
    Tirion will be stuck in a block of lava during the entire fight, then in the last 10% he'll pop out, 1 shot deathwing, and get all the credit for the kill.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostypwnd View Post
    Tirion will be stuck in a block of lava during the entire fight, then in the last 10% he'll pop out, 1 shot deathwing, and get all the credit for the kill.
    Agreed.

And then Deathwings dad will come and say "No dragon flies forever my son!"

lol, just like maiv in BT

i hope to god they dont bring back 40 man raids, im on Kil'Jaedan, and we do not get along that well, it'll never happen

Then Alexstrasza will appear, talk about control which should be maintained and how there always must be the Black Aspect. Tirion will pick up Deathwing's chin and jam it onto Thrall's head.
    Yay for the new statues in Orgrimmar and Stormwind.
    Last edited by Lithis; 2010-12-03 at 10:40 PM.
    Filter the nonsense and laugh at what's left.

40 man raids are dumb no matter how you look at them. Lorewise, Deathwing would just roflstomp you, even if you had 1,000's of people behind you.

We're likely going to be given a major hand, or be giving a slight help to, the dragonflight's as they assault him in some way. I hope to God they don't pull some deus ex machina bullshit again, and have us get him to 10% before Alexstrasza jumps in. I really want them to do something with the fight, something they completely neglected to do with Arthas.

Quote Originally Posted by Tikiya View Post
    And then Deathwings dad will come and say "No dragon flies forever my son!"
    and before that, Deathwing goes like; "Is it over?" and his Dad replies: "No, the raid resets next week!" LOL
    sorry

10+ Year Old Account
    Inb4 "Like your mom".

In all honesty, I think Alexstrasza is going to kill him.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

That actually sounds like it would be fun and make it epic, but there is no way they will do that.

For some reason I feel like since we need a helping hand, it will be some kind of vehical fight with dragons and stuff. Like Malygos. Please Blizzard, don't do it again t.t

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lithis View Post
    Then Alexstrasza will appear, talk about control which should be maintained and how there always must be the Black Aspect. Tirion will pick up Deathwing's chin and jam it into Thrall's head.
    Yay for the new statues in Orgrimmar and Stormwind.
    Lol. Epic.

"There must always be...*lightning cracks*.....A DEATHCHIN!!!!"

I'm going to go with the 3 current Dragon Aspects + Kalcegos (magic) and Thrall (earth), will band together, reforming the 5, and destroy him while we do something to hold him in place...or at bay.

I wouldn't doubt that some of them will be corrupted prior to that though, so I imagine we'll have some time to fight each of them. (thinking like the 4 keepers)

u guys are misunderstanding im more leaning towards what youd rather see in the way we engage deathwing not sarcastic feelings on icc or what you expect blizzard to creat more of what your hoping for in a fight with deahwing

10+ Year Old Account
    dude i had a terrible day today and this made me laugh my ass off
    Ex-Ensidia & Clarity-Twisting Nether member.

We burn him to 10% and then he kills us all. When he's about to feed us to the whelps, Gamon casts Heroic Leap and cuts off his head with his new two-handed axe. He looks out at our corpses, rezzes us all with a mighty Light-empowered War Stomp, and says "Now don't you feel bad about killing me all those times?" before Bladestorming and killing us again, his axe devouring our souls and permanently banning us from WoW forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Xiar View Post
    We burn him to 10% and then he kills us all. When he's about to feed us to the whelps, Gamon casts Heroic Leap and cuts off his head with his new two-handed axe. He looks out at our corpses, rezzes us all with a mighty Light-empowered War Stomp, and says "Now don't you feel bad about killing me all those times?" before Bladestorming and killing us again, his axe devouring our souls and permanently banning us from WoW forever.
    EPIC! ... But what for alliance players that haven't really had the chance to kill Gamon?

10+ Year Old Account
    Alexstrasza will kill him for sure

Deleted
    Tirion should get a pvp trinket >.<

I have no doubt that we once again will be the sidekicks when deathwing is defeated