Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Druids solo capability is behind that of other tanks for sure, but you can do quite a bit of stuff. My experience is however its best to stay in bearform if you are unsure if you can manage the bosses damage. Healing won't do you much good, unless there are phases where the boss won't hit you because he's casting or theres some triggered event. If theres no danger of dying catform works well ofc.

Then its simple math. If iLotP and frenzy regen every 2 min can keep you up you can do it, otherwise its pretty much though luck.

I soloed all mount relevant bosses but Kael25 of the pre-WotLK content during WotLK, with 85 most level 60 stuff should be trivial and you can farm Skadi as well (don't call him until most of the adds are down ofc). When I went farming the red AQ40 mount I got up to the twins which I couldn't down obviously. At Skeram its all about killing the snake-adds in time, which can be tricky as you get stunned (webbed) a lot. I'll give MC a try when I feel like it, did it 2man at 80 for the rep.

If you are serious about soloing content you will find it easier to do with an DK or paladin (in that order, certain encounters might be easier with bear than pala, but thats a few), but it depends on what you want to do. A DK killed Kael25 for reference While I haven't tried him yet at 85 I don't see it being done with a bear anytime soon.

I don't have much to say about warrior soloing, thez changed quite a lot and I have yet to try it. I'd say it depends quite a lot on the boss - like if you can utilize spell reflect or your below 30% victory rush healing.

I'm just going to say that the new Regrowth glyph will be useful in these situations. It will keep its hot on your permanently aslong as you are under 50% hp. While not powerful enough to heal you through everything of course, it should give you a steady flow of health.

Quote Originally Posted by Faithshield View Post
    I'm just going to say that the new Regrowth glyph will be useful in these situations. It will keep its hot on your permanently aslong as you are under 50% hp. While not powerful enough to heal you through everything of course, it should give you a steady flow of health.
    The HoT portion of regrowth is a joke, it's not worth the 1-2 hits you'll take while out of bear/cat form.
    I think I've had enough of removing avatars today that feature girls covered in semen. Closing.
    -Darsithis

Remember it ticks every 2 seconds not every 3 compared to rejuv. If you get the chance to cast it it would add up to some serious healing. Fighting old content is all about staying power, and little numbers add up.

15+ Year Old Account
    Things that have been soloable since 80:

∙ MC
    ∙ AQ20
    ∙ ZG
    ∙ Firemaw, Ebonroc, Flamegor, Broodlord, Nefarian in BWL
    ∙ Most bosses in Karazhan
    ∙ Skeram & Satura in AQ40
    (may have missed 1 or 2

Since the expansion ive gone and solo'd Gruul, Magtheridon, Al'ar, Solarion, Voidreaver, Najentus, Supremus, Akama & gorefiend.

15+ Year Old Account
    i soloed MGT back at level 80 to get the blood elf orb :P took me 3 runs. but was quite chalanging at certain parts
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE