Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Sounds pretty good...I'll have to give it a try, without the meat part. :P

Deleted
    I don't have to go to gthe toilet. I recycle the bottles of the drinks I drink, now that is being efficient.

i submit this from my favoite webcomic:

reallifecomics .com /comics/2002/20021230_846.png
    reallifecomics .com /comics/2002/20021231_847.png

i submit it in this fashoin cause my post count is low.

1 ephedra tea
    2 add dexadrim
    3 add amphetimines

drink will keep you energized and not hungry for longer.

Oh my god, this just tastes fucking horrible..but oh my fucking god, what a punch.

It's easier to just take a shot of steroids before doing your line of coke

If you get sluggish a few snorts of cilit bang and bang 10 more hours of game time, in your mind, at the hospital, in your coma

Carbonated Water, Sugar, Caffeine, Phosphoric Acid, Natural Flavor, Caramel Color.

Also, if you want to stay energized, eat complex carbohydrates(carbohydrates) for long term and simple carbohydrates(sugars) for short term. The body burns sugars for energy, but sugars are broken down and used very quickly. Carbohydrates take longer for your body to break down into sugars and thus give you energy throughout digestion. Energy drinks alone are not going to be as good, it'll probably be better to have energy drinks for the final run and simple soda and food for the distance. If you do pure energy drinks, or much more energy drinks than food, you'll burn out much more quickly and have to pee a lot, costing you even more time.
    Last edited by v2prwsmb45yhuq3wj23vpjk; 2010-12-05 at 05:12 AM.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    bacardi limon
    sprite

done.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aunor View Post
    i just tried it, without white oats and coconut meat since i didnt have any, i had to take a crap 2 times in last houar think i got diarea, thanks a lot.
    loooooool

I'm a God, just not the kind you should tangle with.

Sounds nice.. I drink something very similar after working out.

A Banana
    Some strawberries (2-3)
    A handful of Sultana's
    2 tablespoon's of hazelnut coffee
    1-2 tablespoons of Cane sugar. (liquid form)
    300g or so of Fruit 'n Fibre (its a breakfast cereal)
    And an Egg.
    And a few scoops of low fat icecream.

place in blender, flick switch.. drink ice cold.

Just gave this a try, taste quite nice! If I was to change anything to the recipe however, I would add 2 cups of milk instead of 1. It seemed very thick with just one, unless I was doing it wrong.
    Last edited by Fatpm; 2010-12-05 at 07:54 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    The Ultimate home made energy drink.

grind up meth

mix with coffee

a dash of speed

and a hint of angle dust
    im trap in this bullshit this routine of life. they build us all up just to tear us all down.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_fruit
    "its like my tongue on LSD"

And a dash of 5 hour power?
    MiRaClEs

sounds awesome, except eggs. I HATE raw eggs.

crushed 1ad(steroids), vodkka, acid, blood, Orange juice, liquid protein and ice cubes.
    The most trusted and reliable mainstream republican website: http://Dailystormer.com

Quote Originally Posted by Dazarann View Post
    I stopped reading after uncooked oats.

That has got to be the WEIRDEST combination of shit to drink that I've ever seen.
    Ever flip the red bull can around and check the ingredients?

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, you can use a bar of chocolate (or hershey's syrup) instead of the coffee. I know many people can't stand coffee, myself included.

There are about 30 milligrams of caffeine in your average chocolate bar, while a cup of coffee contains around 100 to 150 milligrams. The fact that the OP's recipe calls for 4tbsp of coffee would likely even out with the 30 mg you would get with the chocolate bar. Also I have heard that dark chocolate has a slightly higher caffeine count, so that may be an even better substitute.

A meal replacement bar or energy bar is also an adequate replacement in the mix for some of the ingredients in there. I'm looking at the nutritional information for a MET-RX Big 100 Colossal bar and you get anywhere from 10-40% of most vitamins and minerals, 31g of protein and 410 calories (calories a little high for someone just sitting in front of a computer however). But I guess the thing about the OP's recipe was the natural ingredients so this idea seems a little counter active.

For another added boost you could add a whey protein nutritional powder supplement in place of the vanilla powder. They sell this in multiple flavors and sizes of the containers. The pricing varies from product to product but generally your getting the same stuff even in the cheaper brands. You can find the whey protein in any store from walmart to vitaminworld.
    If actions speak louder than words
    I'll be the most deafening noise you've heard.
    I'll be that ringing in your ears
    That will stick around for years.