Deleted

Question Is there such an addon that?

Lets you configure what you auto loot. For instance I can set it up so when i right click yo auto loot it only loots money and runecloth?

I understand the loot all and sell junk to a vendor I do that always. I just wanted an addon that only loots cloth and money so I can run through BRD or stratholme etc to get a load of Runecloth instead of having to vendor. ( I know there is a vendor at the start of BRD but still time saving wise I don't want to go there all the time.
    Last edited by mmoc8cffb8fe25; 2010-12-04 at 01:15 PM.

<- i was wrong
    Last edited by dezzagod; 2010-12-04 at 12:33 AM. Reason: above

I hate to ask this but why not just loot everything, by not looting greys, whites, greens etc your throwing away gold, gold that you could use to have a tundra mamoth to vendor between runs that is if your not an eng and have a jeeves.

Deleted
    Thanks for the replys

Quote Originally Posted by Adahy View Post
    I hate to ask this but why not just loot everything, by not looting greys, whites, greens etc your throwing away gold, gold that you could use to have a tundra mamoth to vendor between runs that is if your not an eng and have a jeeves.
    I have to agree with this man, sometimes when doing heroics I see people just rush through like it's a race and leave grey/white items on mobs even though they can be worth a good dime when selling it, I always see it as a repair-fund, before doing dungeons make sure your bags are as empty as possible and buy the biggest bags available or something just below that, for example 20 slot bags are 25-100g depending on the realm and 22+ slots are 200g+.

Bigger bags = more space for vendor-junk = more $$$ in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Maiku View Post
    I have to agree with this man, sometimes when doing heroics I see people just rush through like it's a race and leave grey/white items on mobs even though they can be worth a good dime when selling it, I always see it as a repair-fund, before doing dungeons make sure your bags are as empty as possible and buy the biggest bags available or something just below that, for example 20 slot bags are 25-100g depending on the realm and 22+ slots are 200g+.

Bigger bags = more space for vendor-junk = more $$$ in the end.
    I see the same thing while leveling, then the person I was leveling with asks for gold to buy new enchants or to learn new skills from the trainer... and wonders why I have so much gold while leveling. I do nearly zero AH-ing while leveling .... it's all junk from mobs that gets me thousands of golds.

Edit: there is an addon that will sell all grey items in your bag automatically at vendors, so it makes clearing them much easier/faster after leveling/dungeon runs.

Deleted
    You can use the default auto loot feature, then use LootFilter to delete stuff you don't want.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myte342 View Post

Edit: there is an addon that will sell all grey items in your bag automatically at vendors, so it makes clearing them much easier/faster after leveling/dungeon runs.
    remember the name? I need to get one of those :P

Deleted
    i use reagent restocker which also sells my greys and all the stuff i add to it

So you want to loot 14 silver and 2 cloths and leave http://db.mmo-champion.com/i/25398/stone-reaper/ in the corpse?

Quote Originally Posted by Myte342 View Post
    an addon that will sell all grey items in your bag automatically at vendors, so it makes clearing them much easier/faster after leveling/dungeon runs.
    No addon needed.
    This tiny macro does the trick:

/script for bag = 0,4,1 do for slot = 1, GetContainerNumSlots(bag), 1 do local name = GetContainerItemLink(bag,slot); if name and string.find(name,"ff9d9d9d") then DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage("- Selling "..name); UseContainerItem(bag,slot) end; end;end;

simply hit it every time you're repairing/whatnot.

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree, and usually I loot everything.
    But when farming for Strat, for example, it is a pain to manually delete every Alterac Swiss and Morning Glory Dew so I have room for the stuff I really need (Blues, greys, runecloth etc.).

Selljunk adds a button to the vendor window nice and simple

well food doesn't really sell for lots at vendors, unless it's the cata-variant

Deleted
    also; you can use http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a.../crapaway.aspx wich sells all grey items to the vendor whenever possible.

I had an addon in BC that would let me blacklist certain items from looting. Was awesome for Strat runs, as I could block the food/water drops that don't sell for anything, but still pick up greens/greys/cloth. Forget what it was called; I should probably look that up.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'm a fan of VendorMaster for auto-selling greys (includes a "sell list" for nongreys you want to always sell, and a "save list" for greys you want to keep), and it also does auto-repairing when you speak with a repair vendor. On top of that, it includes an auto-purchase module - I use this on my 80s to always keep topped off on water/food (and reagents for those spells that still use one).

I'll give that a shot when I get home. How well does it handle guild repairs, do you know?

Quote Originally Posted by Tempus View Post
    remember the name? I need to get one of those :P
    There is Automaton, it also auto-repairs stuff and autocomplete quests (repeatable like the Cloth quests).