Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    nothing worng with using Far sight, not like Blizz hiding them from us we know what they sorta look like

Quote Originally Posted by Kelbak-Illidan View Post
    Clever use of game mechanics.
    This

after doing it last night and today, I have to say Uldum is freakin HUGE, I am highly impressed with the size of the zone. I have explored Uldum, Hyjal, Arathi Highlands, Gilneas City Center and I am very impressed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Miles Tails Prower View Post
    Oh? Well, what if you have it mapped to Shift + <button>! Does that make you clever?
    I like you :3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrumps View Post
    after doing it last night and today, I have to say Uldum is freakin HUGE, I am highly impressed with the size of the zone. I have explored Uldum, Hyjal, Arathi Highlands, Gilneas City Center and I am very impressed.
    You can enter Gilneas even without Far Sight (unless thats only in the Forsaken quests).

Quote Originally Posted by Kilarah View Post
    You can enter Gilneas even without Far Sight (unless thats only in the Forsaken quests).
    from what I understand you cannot enter the city itself

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    no he is the Endboss of the 5Man Instance "Lost City of Tol'vir", this is Siamat, Lord of the southern winds.

What you mean is the Djinn Council in Throne of the Four winds and there, they aren't the End Boss, it's Al'akir.
    Really? I thought they changed Al'akir's model to this =/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrumps View Post
    from what I understand you cannot enter the city itself
    Must have a look myself on my main, spent about 20mins there during the Forsaken quests on an alt.

I did this pre cata with my /cast !eagle eye macro, hyjal was pretty damned cool, I find it kinda lame now though /shrug

I don't know a word for this, but I see my opinions as fact, and I state it that way, please ignore this in my post, as it is a habit that I currently have no way of getting out of

I dont think its bannable, you are only looking, people who get cata loot are the ones who get banned.
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

no one will know you used it, since it doesn't say YOU are in the zone, and no one will notice it really.

also, you gave me a great idea

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by XForcastX View Post
    why would u even need that spell besides looking at new zones?
    this ^ lol.