Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    1. MM Whatever spec I have now OS, I think it's surv?
    2. Probably my wolf I've had since level 15
    3. Whichever is least populated when I get the xpac
    4. Probably not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    It would appear the world is retardeding at a pace much more rapid than previously anticipated.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. BM
    2. Spirit Beast (cat)
    3. Mt Hyjal
    4. Ye, tanking spider in Deppholm

Quote Originally Posted by Kinegos View Post
    I think for realm first race to 85, Shadowmourne wielding DKs and Retadins are going to have a huge advantage due to their flying speed, but that's just the way it goes.
    There are no more realm first race achievements, only class.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Marksmanship
    2. Turtle, unless I find I don't really need a tanking pet. If that's the case I'll probably roll with my raptor.
    3. Mount Hyjal, most likely.
    4. No plans to tame anything else at the moment.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Survival. Its the most fun and will be the best.
    2. Cat or wolf. Prob cat since it gives agi.
    3. Would like to do Mt Hyjal, but I'm assuming the majority will go there and clog up the quest and what not, so maybe Vash'jir first.
    4. None. Its a waste of leveling time to tame other pets when I already have the staple DPS pets.
    Goochy

Deleted
    1. Survival or BM
    2. Cat for survival, Skoll for bm
    3. Think I'll take Vash'jir first
    4. I wont put much effort into finding it but Ghostcrawler, and probably a shale spider

Quote Originally Posted by Watisbldlust View Post
    There are no more realm first race achievements, only class.
    I don't mean achievement race, but rather the literal race to 85. Getting to 85 early gives a huge advantage fir resources, starting rep grinds, getting into quality groups for heroics, etc. Also my guild is having a contest for gold to the top 3 to hit 85.

1. MM. at Hunter Union there is a build to levelling that shows that MM is the way to go and why.
    2. Turtle, its an op tank friend to have at your side.
    3. Vash'jir, because 1. must goes to Mount Hyjal and make it crowded, 2. Vash'jir is bigger and spread players alot (but Mount Hyjal does too with phaseing), 3. its awesome and pretty and underwater and 4. Mount Hyjal is a place where horde and alliance share their questhubs, while horde and alliance is seperated (spelling?).
    4. an Shale Spider thing in Deepholm with my BM talent build (i wanna be BM in raiding and heroics ) and other rare creatures i may be lucky to see.

EDIT: im pretty sure Vash'jir got horde and alliance spots, but can someone confirm? isnt they departed in the start where you get saved by a shaman from the Earthen Ring, atleast then?

---------- Post added 2010-12-04 at 08:12 PM ----------

because i love all of you, here is neat information every hunter who want some tips for leveling can use!

http://wow.joystiq.com/2010/11/18/sc...from-80-to-85/

---------- Post added 2010-12-04 at 08:13 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Morlin View Post
    1. Marksmanship
    2. Turtle, unless I find I don't really need a tanking pet. If that's the case I'll probably roll with my raptor.
    3. Mount Hyjal, most likely.
    4. No plans to tame anything else at the moment.
    you gonna not find much use of the turtle in the start as you will later in Deepholm or Uldum.
    Last edited by Arrowstormen; 2010-12-04 at 07:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinegos View Post
    I don't mean achievement race, but rather the literal race to 85. Getting to 85 early gives a huge advantage fir resources, starting rep grinds, getting into quality groups for heroics, etc. Also my guild is having a contest for gold to the top 3 to hit 85.
    I see. Well now I feel silly :P

1. MM, burst that sh!t down.
    2. Cat,Wolf,Bear - I'll just go with one all the way.
    3. Hyjal -> Deepholm -> Uldum
    4. Downtime is no good time.

1. Whatever you want 80-83. It won't matter in the least. BM 83-85.
    2. Cat for SV/MM, Chimera for BM.
    3. Hyjal pattern ending in Highlands. Uldum and Vash'jir are sub-par questing zones.
    4. No, that's a waste of time.

1-BM
    2-New tenacity Spider/ black Jormungar
    3-Mt. Hyjal
    4-Sambas because its just awesome looking

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Bucharest, in a little corner Country called Romania
    1. BM
    2. really depends on the areas. I'm gonna be carrying around my devilsaur for the crit chance, my rhino in case things get though, my very very nice newly skinned silithid for the stamina and that's about that^^
    3. Hyjal > Deepholm > Uldum
    4. A shale spider definitely. Can't w8 for the awesome kings^^

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    since rapid killing has changed (some time ago) you won´t get focus back -> just usefull if you open with an aimed shot (my opinion) but imp steady seems also really useless -> i will take it

iam supprised that the mending glyph is not suggested since your pet will tank all the time (since you got the md glyph)
    Last edited by theiceman; 2010-12-05 at 01:04 AM.

System: i7 @ 8x4.5ghz / 8 GB Ram / Win7 64bit / ATI 6950 / 128GB Samsung 840 SSD
    TheIceMan Hunter H@Eredar
    Zôhan DK A@Frostwolf
    Ices Warri A@Frostwolf
    BamFixOida Schaman A@Frostwolf
    Achillees Druid A@Frostwolf

Quote Originally Posted by theiceman View Post
    since rapid killing has changed (some time ago) you won´t get focus back -> just usefull if you open with an aimed shot (my opinion) but imp steady seems also really useless -> i will take it
    I could be wrong but I think you're mistaken, true; rapid killing on its own returns no focus...

Rapid Killing
    After killing an opponent that yields experience or honor, your next Aimed Shot, Steady Shot or Cobra Shot causes 20% additional damage. Lasts 20 sec."

however.. talenting for rapid recuperation as well

Rapid Recuperation
    "You gain 12 focus every 3 sec while under the effect of Rapid Fire, and you gain 50 focus instantly when you gain Rapid Killing."

Am I missing something here? I'm pretty sure one of the main reasons marks leveling is so fantastic is because of the low downtime based on the way these two talents are set up..
    Last edited by Shoot-; 2010-12-05 at 12:57 AM.

1. BM
    2. Bear
    3. Vashjir
    4. shale spider

Quote Originally Posted by Shotyourface View Post
    I could be wrong
    never !! xD

thanks somehow i missed that :/

System: i7 @ 8x4.5ghz / 8 GB Ram / Win7 64bit / ATI 6950 / 128GB Samsung 840 SSD
    TheIceMan Hunter H@Eredar
    Zôhan DK A@Frostwolf
    Ices Warri A@Frostwolf
    BamFixOida Schaman A@Frostwolf
    Achillees Druid A@Frostwolf

Quote Originally Posted by theiceman View Post
    never !! xD

thanks somehow i missed that :/
    No worries, missed it it reading through my first time too, and was wondering why everyone was picking up rapid killing, all about the 50 focus. The other element; the additional damage of the talent is nice as well, but the real importance of the talent is in that low downtime I'd say.