Issues with BM Hunter pets?

Does anyone else notice that their pets seemed to have been nerfed today? I dont know if its just me but my pets were able to take a beating and not have to worry about healing them. Now I'm in Heroic Sethekk and for some reason my pets are dying when yesterday it was fine. I'm also out agroing them big time. Did they change something again? No new gear, nothing changed :-(
    If ignorance is bliss, you must be orgasmic

They nerfed 2 tenacity pets' armor values to match the rest, turtles and beetles. Are you using one of them?

No using Fox

Nerfing a turtle's armor value just doesn't seem right

10+ Year Old Account
    Foxes aren't made for tanking, and those mobs in heroic sethekk hit pretty hard tbh.
    Get a rhino or a turtle. Turtle for his shield, or the rhino because it's easier to heal.
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Why are you even getting hit by mobs?
    Only thing that needs to hit your pet is Anzu all others you can skip by using clever hunter things like FD, deterance and disangage.

And if you are after rep you will prolly hit exalted before getting mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntaer View Post
    or the rhino because it's easier to heal.

Genuinely curious here, but why is the rhino easier to heal?
    Dual Wielding: Equipping one weapon in each hand. Utilized by enhancement shamans, warriors, rogues, DK's, hunters.
    Duel Wielding: Equipping a rabid feral gnome in each hand and watching them inevitably tear each other into little gnome bits. Utilized by bored tauren warriors and also frequently by forum posters who can't spell "Dual Wielding."

Quote Originally Posted by Koumaru View Post
    They are bigger? think about with BM gets popped, you cannot miss it lol.... >.>

So that makes its unit frame bigger and easier to target as well?
    Dual Wielding: Equipping one weapon in each hand. Utilized by enhancement shamans, warriors, rogues, DK's, hunters.
    Duel Wielding: Equipping a rabid feral gnome in each hand and watching them inevitably tear each other into little gnome bits. Utilized by bored tauren warriors and also frequently by forum posters who can't spell "Dual Wielding."

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Koumaru View Post
    It's because they are a Tenacity pet and have Blood of The Rhino talent, which gives +40% healing. Then another 10% from Spirit Bond means you get an extra 50% healing on him; Any Tenacity pet can get BoTR however, so saying Rhinos are easier to heal than other pets is a fallacy.
    I'll not spend my days glancing over my shoulder for assassins. Let them look back for me. --Elbryan, the Nightbird.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Thundercougr/

Bears make good tanks if you don't want a turtle or beetle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Spirit beast da best : ), I love its healing spell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    It would appear the world is retardeding at a pace much more rapid than previously anticipated.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Bucharest, in a little corner Country called Romania
    Now the thing is, it's not the pets that got nerfed, it's probably the dmg that got buffed. ever since the shattering mobs have been hitting harder to scale for the 80-85 leveling curve, during which i've heard that mobs hit pretty damn hard^^

Quote Originally Posted by Huntaer View Post
    Foxes aren't made for tanking, and those mobs in heroic sethekk hit pretty hard tbh.
    Get a rhino or a turtle. Turtle for his shield, or the rhino because it's easier to heal.

What I am saying though is that I had no issue the day before and now my pet's dying all the time. I get a reply from WOW that states (like usual) to delete my folders, etc... I swear sometimes I wonder if they even read the issues you have before spamming your inbox with the same "fixes"

---------- Post added 2010-12-04 at 11:30 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Myrm View Post
    Now the thing is, it's not the pets that got nerfed, it's probably the dmg that got buffed. ever since the shattering mobs have been hitting harder to scale for the 80-85 leveling curve, during which i've heard that mobs hit pretty damn hard^^
    Even the old Outland ones?