Help pre-ordering Cataclysm for midnight pickup?

Hey, I was planning on preordering Cataclysm and going to pick it up at midnight and play but im not really sure how to go about that, as far as Target is concerned they dont do preorders and I'm not sure how I feel about risking them not having it. Would it be the same with Walmart? I checked Gamestop and they dont do preorders (wierd?)... For Wrath I just went online, preordered from GameCrazy and went and picked it up, but they have gone out of business. Any help would be appreciated.

Walmart or Gamestop SHOULD do pre orders. they have every other time. least for my friends. (im in australia)

Maybe they stopped because its been left so late.

Well your best bet is to just Call up the retailer you want to deal with and just ask them if they have pre-orders and ask if they are having a midnight released. All stores have different situations.

My store is going to release Cataclysm the next day after it comes out since the store is closed when its released. Pre-orders were allowed tho.

Lightbulb

Well 24hr walmarts usually dont have a big line at 12am/3am
    Wish i would have known (found out today) that East Coast wont be able to play until PST can Play. I would have gone to my local walmart and bought it at 12am and them waited at home til 3am to play,instead of the digital download ... and had the Box atleast

Quote Originally Posted by Sesho View Post
    Well 24hr walmarts usually dont have a big line at 12am/3am
    Wish i would have known (found out today) that East Coast wont be able to play until PST can Play. I would have gone to my local walmart and bought it at 12am and them waited at home til 3am to play,instead of the digital download ... and had the Box atleast

im considering the digital download so its all fixed and ready at midnight---(im on cali time) whats the matter with that? what do you mean by its better having the box at least? jw

id just hate there to be hitches and complications with this is all
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

Deleted
    Pre ordering one now is kinda hopeless, since there wont be any shipments going before launch. All the retailers already got their share of Cataclysm copy's. I would suggest to go to midnight launch and hope for the best of getting one. Or buy a digital copy now and be set for sure.
    If you would pre order now it will most likely be delivered one or two days after the 7th.

The only problem is that when I tried calling no one knew what I was talking about >.< just alot of being "put through" to different departments. I wish some store would have online preorder for pickup like GameCrazy had...

Quote Originally Posted by Diaxx View Post
    The only problem is that when I tried calling no one knew what I was talking about >.< just alot of being "put through" to different departments. I wish some store would have online preorder for pickup like GameCrazy had...
    Just get Cataclysm through Blizzard. If you have all the latest patches up to 4.0.3a then its only a 700-800mb download when you purchase Cataclysm, for the extra 80-85 content that people with Wotlk and under cannot use.

10+ Year Old Account
    Best thing is to buy it off of the Blizzard store.

10+ Year Old Account
    At first I was going to go to a midnight release for cata, but I decided it would be MUCH, MUCH easier just to DD, no box is a small price to pay for the greatness that is Cata.

Quote Originally Posted by shanzii View Post
    Just get Cataclysm through Blizzard. If you have all the latest patches up to 4.0.3a then its only a 700-800mb download when you purchase Cataclysm, for the extra 80-85 content that people with Wotlk and under cannot use.
    I already have the game fully downloaded and did the notepad edit for the final patch, I was planning on getting the collectors edition so that takes the online upgrade out of the question.