Thread: Pattern Vendors

Pattern Vendors

I suspect in Cataclysm there will be pattern vendors like there were in Wrath of the Lich King. Jewelcrafting, Enchanting, Leatherworking and Blacksmiths I believe.

Does anyone know of a list that will compile what the patterns are and the material costs to buy them? Like how the enchanting vendor sells them for dream shards. Will Cataclysm have this? I think this would be a great resource for individuals and guilds!

I just suggested to my guild if this system is in Cataclysm, that we split up professions to have person one focus on X, person two focus on getting X, etc so we can get everything faster as a guild.

If person one is focused on getting X, person 2 should be focused on getting Y

You can seach on wowhead.com to stuff like that, something like this maybe: http://www.wowhead.com/items=9?filte...66;crs=4;crv=0

looks like the prices aren't in yet though

Yeah. That sucks! Was hoping someone made a list from the beta. :/

MMO champion has it for dream shards: http://db.mmo-champion.com/i/34052/d...endedcost_item

But not for the new stuff

Deleted
    For enchanting the shard vendor is in Twilight Highlands, the horde guy is called Agatian Fallanos in Twilight Highlands - there should be an equivalent alliance guy too.

However.. there are no lists/prices yet, but for enchanting if you look at the enchanting list most of the things that are not trainable will probably come from this vendor. Some people have said you need to be level 84 and have completed a phased quest chain to see this vendor. I heard there were some phasing problems for Alliance in beta and no one really knows for sure if it will still be phased in live or not, but certainly for enchanting it seems to follow that most of the higher recipes will be purchased with the cataclysm shard in the same format as wotlk.