Page 1 of 2
LastLast

justice points??

will the cap for justice points be raised at level 85? if so what will the cap be? and is it true we will also be earning justice points from normal dungeon runs too just alot less than heroic modes?

gota ask because its been buging me trying to find the info some were perhaps iv missed it in a blue post orso been looking for the info on the web just keep finding 4k is the cap.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    4k now, 4k at 85, JP from normal dungeons. 75 valor from daily heroic.

Just to clarify, perhaps it's just me being silly, will you gain justice points for defeating bosses in normal dungeons as well as completing a daily or random instance?

Quote Originally Posted by oraZON View Post
    will the cap for justice points be raised at level 85? if so what will the cap be? and is it true we will also be earning justice points from normal dungeon runs too just alot less than heroic modes?

gota ask because its been buging me trying to find the info some were perhaps iv missed it in a blue post orso been looking for the info on the web just keep finding 4k is the cap.
    4k is the cap even at 85.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah it'll stay the same (4k cap)

Quote Originally Posted by Snith View Post
    Just to clarify, perhaps it's just me being silly, will you gain justice points for defeating bosses in normal dungeons as well as completing a daily or random instance?
    no, jp will only be rewarded in heroic dungeons and raids. If they release more Lv 85 dungeons that drop epic level(toc, ICC 5 mans) gear then that might change.
    Last edited by Evilmonkey; 2010-12-05 at 06:33 PM.
    Death Knights are good for one thing. Bank Alts. Nothing more.

Deleted
    Wrath of the Lich King (68-80) Normal dungeon daily 12 Justice Points
    Wrath of the Lich King (80) Heroic boss 16 Justice Points
    Wrath of the Lich King (80) Heroic dungeon 23 Justice Points
    Wrath of the Lich King (80) Raid boss 23 Justice Points
    Wrath of the Lich King (80) Weekly raid 138 Justice Points
    Cataclysm (80-85) Normal dungeon daily 75 Justice Points
    Cataclysm (85) Heroic boss 75 Justice Points

Source: http://www.wowwiki.com/Justice_Point

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snith View Post
    You can only buy heroic level blue gear with justice points so it's really not that silly. For purple, raid gear you need Valor points. Front page link now.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...Points-Rewards

Valor Points are earned through raiding in Cataclysm, the points gains are as follow:
    Cataclysm Heroic dungeon boss -- 75 Justice Points
    Cataclysm daily normal dungeon -- 75 Justice Points
    Cataclysm daily Heroic dungeon -- 75 Valor Points
    Cataclysm 10-player raid boss -- 75 Valor Points
    Cataclysm 25-player raid boss -- 105 Valor Points

k, question:

is there a point in reaching the 4k cap now? seeing as how we cant buy anything at 81 with JP. whats the rush?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malvision View Post
    k, question:

is there a point in reaching the 4k cap now? seeing as how we cant buy anything at 81 with JP. whats the rush?
    No, the items that the vendors sell require level 85. You'll get a slight head start on gear at 85.

Quote Originally Posted by Malvision View Post
    k, question:

the reason im at 4k going in to cata is that they wont be wiped and it will mean i wont have to farm 2-3 items when im going to get my set for raiding.
    Death Knights are good for one thing. Bank Alts. Nothing more.

if everything is supposed to be even between 10s and 25s why do 25s bosses give more valor points?

Quote Originally Posted by konaman View Post
    if everything is supposed to be even between 10s and 25s why do 25s bosses give more valor points?
    In addition to the 4k cap, there is a weekly cap on the maximum number of VP you can earn. People who run 10's have to clear current content and then do several heroic dailies to reach that cap. 25 Raiders will hit the cap through the 25 man bosses alone, at least in theory.

again if 10s and 25s are supposed to be even why do 10s raiders have to run the extra heroic dailies to hit the cap

Good Question.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard has stated before, that 25s will drop more loot, more gold and award more points, in order to keep 25s appealing to guilds.

Same lockout as 10 man, motivation to raid 25s.
    Vol'Jin: ...You be no Warchief of mine!
    Garrosh: *deep breath* I find your lack of faith disturbing.

again if 10s and 25s are supposed to be even why do 10s raiders have to run the extra heroic dailies to hit the cap
    You're misunderstanding the intent. They never stated that 10's and 25's would be ABSOLUTELY equal in every way. They simply stated that neither would drop superior loot to the other. Since 25's are harder to organize, there has to be some form of incentive.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckwald View Post
    Blizzard has stated before, that 25s will drop more loot, more gold and award more points, in order to keep 25s appealing to guilds.
    Just want to quote to point out the truthliness

alright thanks for the reply was just wondering