Deleted

Caverns of time: War of the ancients.. what exactly?

Okay, so blizzard has previously confirmed that there would be a caverns of time war of the ancients raid in cata. probably patch 4.2

what could it be? will it involve more infinite dragonflight or would it be a simple raid across various burning legion bosses / large trash packs?

that aside, why will we be there? simply to kill some bosses because they're suddenly a threat, or does it advance the story, for example: what if garrosh wants to kill mannoroth back in time to prevent the orcs from getting corrupted?

please share your thoughts on what it could be, and tbh i'm really looking forward to cata!

We can't go back in time and change anything otherwise we might vanish. So... that means us as raiders will most probably have to stop the infinite dragonflight from changing the events so the Cataclysm would not happen. Or Blizzard could go all Hyjal on us and just give us the chance to participate in such an awesome event.

Correct me if I'm wrong

Deleted
    The bronze dragonflight wouldnt allow us to go back in time and kill manny...
    I guess we may get to kill Nozdormu since its a raid and I belive he is behinde the infinte dragonflight (would be cool to kill futur nozdoru in the name of presence nozdormu =P that way we wouldnt even need to replace him... jet. Also that would be a nice story twist... he always knew how hes going to die, maybe because he is going to kill his future self ;D

Quote Originally Posted by fietstasfabriek View Post
    Okay, so blizzard has previously confirmed that there would be a caverns of time war of the ancients raid in cata. probably patch 4.2

what could it be? will it involve more infinite dragonflight or would it be a simple raid across various burning legion bosses / large trash packs?

that aside, why will we be there? simply to kill some bosses because they're suddenly a threat, or does it advance the story, for example: what if garrosh wants to kill mannoroth back in time to prevent the orcs from getting corrupted?

please share your thoughts on what it could be, and tbh i'm really looking forward to cata!
    blizzard wont go there, the idea with the cot instances is to stop the timeline from being altered in any form (for both good and bad) just like how in cot strat we "help" arthas so he can turn into the lich king or in cot dark portal we help medivh so the orcs could get into azeroth