Applying pet macros

Well now that cata is coming up i would like to make thing easier on myself by setting up a few simple macros on my demo warlock. i have already copy and pasted a few good ones i found online. but in order to improve my Raid dps further i want to know of any good pet macros for my felgaurd. Im not that skilled in macros so i was wondering if somebody could type one out for me to copy and paste.

I am looking for something along the lines of having a macro that basically will cause my pet to use axe throw and felstorm on a consistent basis. maybe with my shadow bolt or something so they will constantly be used when CD is up during long fights.

Axe Toss doesn't do any damage, so I'm not sure if its a good idea to have it bound to a macro. It's best saved for a situational use.

Since it's not possible to set felstorm to "use whenever its off CD" on the petbar, I'm pretty sure it's not acceptable to make a timed macro, thus leaving you with binding the felstorm to a commonly used spell, such as the one you mentioned; shadowbolt.

Since the Felguards abilities and yours are not on the same GCD, you can make a macro to use it very easily:

/cast Shadow Bolt
    /cast Felstorm

You can of course bind it to whatever spell you preffer.