Poll: Easiest class of these three to master in pvp?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakoes View Post
    mage

ice lance ice lance ice lance
    *Sigh*

Go make a Mage and get it to 80, and then do nothing but spam Ice Lance in PvP. Then tell me how well that works out for you.

Shadowpriest is the easiest between those 3

Sub rogue is so easy to master.

Wait, jk.

Deleted
    shadow priests really are a joke...no skill required like at all. :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Priest. Shadow Word: Pain + Devouring Plague = Win.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakoes View Post
    mage

ice lance ice lance ice lance
    Cause you have obviously mastered the class when you can kill random scrubs with Ice Lance spam. :_D
    Hi

Of all specs of those 3 Classes, a Prot Warrior.
    Hands down.

As the Classes in General, Warrior.

And to the essay on Warriors being Difficult, half of the things you said you had worded to be much more difficult than the are. I say that rather than pointing at each one.

Shadow is easy, yes. But when compared to a Warrior, what makes them require more skill is that they are healing hybrids.
    Now Im not saying Shadow is difficult; they are both simple. Shadow is just more difficult.

Alot of being skill-capped is experience, tho, which is what separates the players that are capped with their class's mechanics rather than the game itself.

Anyway,
    Prot, Arms, Shadow, Mut, Sub/Disc, in terms of Easiest to Hardest
    Subtlety and Disc are at the opposite side of the spectrum in this debate.

I don't think many people are making the distinction between "play competitive" and "master". To me, being competitive with a class depends alot on FotM, you can tunnel and not understand your class and still get high rankings.

Someone who has mastered there class will use the appropriate spell for every situation(note there are times when people who have mastery of their class aren't competitive and vice versa).

Using that idea of mastery, warriors are easily the toughest, they are an incredibly dynamic class. Anyone can go arms, sit in one stance, train face and get rated, but being competent enough to intervene clutch CCs, disarm when your healer is in trouble, stay on target, keep up MS, manage rage, etc. etc. is the kind of thing it takes to master a warrior.

Rogues are the next hardest, sub specifically, they can be effective in the hands of a novice player, but to utilize the full potential of shadow dance, interrupts, saps, and all utility they have is quite difficult. A good rogue can shut people down like no one else.

Priest, they really aren't that difficult atm, disc just got a huge buff, and once you've mastered the ability to alternate your shields and cast to always utilize the haste bonus, you've pretty much got the class down. The rest of it is just basic healer tactics, positioning, knowing when to dispel and when to heal, and so on.

Shadow priests are really easy to play.

Deleted
    Priest...Spriest to be precize.

Warrior voters, go play mage - spriest - afflic and then come back.

edit: no need to even mention paladins.

Deleted
    shadowpriests are not that easy to master anymore i am a shadowpriest and in pvp i use 23 different spells. in teh arena we are weak against dks nowadays we can't do anything to them. shadowpriests have less survivability since cataclysm

so all that votes about shadowpriests that they are useless are fearly stupid, you may never have really played a shadowpriest in pvp before then.

Mages have one of the highest skill caps in the game. Yes it's easy to be decent at mage. It's hard to be good at it, and there is a noticable difference between the two.

Deleted
    just what i want to say shadowpriests and mage are easy to control maybe, but when you go advanced they are 1 of the hardest classes in game

10+ Year Old Account
    what? u mean 1v1? a rogue blowing CDs can humiliate anyone. i know i do XD

also, u can tell a good warrior from a mediocre one. the thing is, bad ones can be just as good because of the class' state.

i voted priest. edit: because i'm both blind and stupid, and i thought i was voting for the hardest to master -_- rogue would be my real vote -_-
    Last edited by Alex86el; 2010-12-30 at 06:41 PM.