Engineering - any reason to specialize Goblin/Gnomish ??

Just curious if it makes any sense to specialize anymore?
    thx

10+ Year Old Account
    if you like completely random semi-useful junk go Gnomish they spec in trinkets and devices

if you like big explosions go Goblin they spec in bigger bombs : Global Sapper Charge

and: where do you want to teleport to?

look it up.

Go with what you think is going to be more fun, I originally didnt want to choose, because I was going to base my choice on ammo, then they took out ammo so now im gnomish, can anyone say shrink ray?

Quote Originally Posted by Ssith View Post
    and: where do you want to teleport to?

look it up.
    This.
    Gnomish have toshley station at outland and gadgetzan.
    Goblin have area 51 at outland and winterspring.

Deleted
    Easy if you are a secure(well, not that secure) fantic of security and rare invencions, go 2 gnome if you like burn your ass or burn the enemy ass(or both!) go 2 goblin

SO, other than the teleporters, is there any reason? Im asking more specific to the items that can be created since TBC/Wotlk/Cat. I hadnt noticed that many of the newer items required a specialization.

Personally if I could switch I would've taken Gnome rather than Goblin, other than a few silly items there's no real difference.

I don't think I've ever used a bomb.

Quote Originally Posted by Gmollster11 View Post
    SO, other than the teleporters, is there any reason? Im asking more specific to the items that can be created since TBC/Wotlk/Cat. I hadnt noticed that many of the newer items required a specialization.
    wowhead is your friend, and always will be. guess what? if you drill down on the thing on top of the page, you can go ALL THE WAY TO ENGINEERING SPECIALTIES - there you shall find, to your wonder and amazement, all the differences between the two specs! it's ASTOUNDING!

/flabbergasted