Leveling JC - What skill do epics go green??

Planning on stocking up on some gems since their like 20g each on my server. Anyone know what level the current epic gems like cardinal rubys will go from yellow to green, and then green to black?

Thanks

Deleted
    According to wowhead, the current epic gems (learnable at 450) are grey by 465.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    According to wowhead, the current epic gems (learnable at 450) are grey by 465.
    Thanks

My draeni is at 460 because of the racial and the epics are still yellow so if they go grey at 465 it must happen pretty quick...

Deleted
    Wowhead might be wrong then or it might change in cata - it lists them being yellow at 450, green at 452 and grey at 465.

Quote Originally Posted by jayhawk92555 View Post
    Thanks

My draeni is at 460 because of the racial and the epics are still yellow so if they go grey at 465 it must happen pretty quick...
    Yes but since u are draeni do u have +10 so if they go gray @465 then they will go gray at 475 for ya

Quote Originally Posted by Morningsan View Post
    Yes but since u are draeni do u have +10 so if they go gray @465 then they will go gray at 475 for ya
    That's not how it works buddeh. It mean they have 460 now, assuming their JC is at 450 already. That means they could only have it green for 5 levels.