Poll: Whne did YOU start playing World of Warcraft?

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I started playing in fall of 06, but I've only played off and on. Reached max level a few times in WotLK, and look forward to raiding with my guild in Cata.

Deleted
    At the end of tbc like 3-4 months before wotkl came out. Played on private server before for around half a year but that was abit diffrent game lol.

Exactly 3 years ago
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nescáfè View Post
    How did you start in vanilla without reaching max-level until wrath...?
    I kept making new chars. I was very shy at the time, and i didn't like the end-game attitude. I had fun pvp'ing in level 29 and creating numerous alts. As i said it was on purpose, i didn't wan't to reach max level. Always stopped a level before (59, 69)

I started in late TBC, three or four months before WotLK was released. I was terrible :P

Started playing when ToC first came out and hit 80 right when after my guilds first H anub kill so i got to go straight into being carried through farmed content, it was excellent. Then i was there for the opening of ICC which was a blast for a fairly new player. After a year of ICC however i am completely ready for something new and excited to be around at the beginning of an expansion.

technically I started during Vanilla, but really it was a week or two before TBC. Because of that I count myself as joining for TBC since I wasnt really apart of Vanilla

I was a vanilla player I believe I started about 4-5 months after the game was out of beta.

November 24th, 2004
    Winner takes my car clean and clear. But if I lose, I take the cash and I take the respect!

Early into TBC.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

10+ Year Old Account
    I started playing in Vanilla only a couple of months before TBC came out. After TBC came out I made the epic grind to 70!

Special thanks to Halogen for this awesome signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Franklinn View Post
    "Sh*t, Ive gotta go, a truckload of burning cats just hit my house" /disconnect.

10+ Year Old Account
    a lot of people started in vanilla, I'm kinda surprised at the poll. :P
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Amazing. You have nothing to do now that people who aren't you have cleared Ulduar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    PS: Pandas are awesome.

Checked my account, 08/10/05.

october 2006
    I was only level 47 whenever TBC came out.

Quote Originally Posted by natrii View Post
    about a month and a half before TBC Made it to 54 then TBC came out >.<
    Me too =D

15+ Year Old Account
    I started on day one of the european release of World of Warcraft (vanilla).

Made a hunter - has been my main ever since ^^
    <Stasis>, Ravencrest EU

Deleted
    Started playing in the October before Burning Crusade was released, Forgot the year, its been a while =S

I started back a few months before TBC launched. Wasn't able to hit 60 before TBC came out though.

Started a month into vanilla, peer pressure! 36 days /played before I got to 60, I really enjoyed low level dungeons