Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Socron View Post
    You know in bgs you're playing against a bunch of bad undergeared players right?
    Half true.

Playing against a bunch of fully geared bad players. Welfare wrathful all around.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    To adress the 3 things u pointed out:

1. it is true that haste is very scarce on pvp gear, but that only makes the ability of always shooting SS or CS much more needed as it restores the all too needed focus.

2. I don't see why this is an argument against the usage of AotF. Imagine kiting a mage around, or a warlock. All they could do, if you LoS'ed them would be to insta cast, which takes away from some of their usability.

3. while this is true, you do have a pet which can be very useful given you use it well. I agree we dun have such a big dps output as other classes, but, in the long run, if you can survive you will win. at least thats what I've learned from arenas and bgs^^
    very good points, thank you for your input.

a couple counter arguements.

1. fact still remains. for it being our only focus increasing shot. its very slow and does very little damage. now surv with the new masteries might make it a lot better but MM gets screwed.

2. i dont mean not using it. i just mean having to use it. and you covered 2 of the 10 classes. what about everyone else? having to run and shoot while being chased kinda sucks. and if you're not killing them (them being the other team either BG or arena) they are doing damage to everyone else while you have to regenerate focus.

3. It is gonna be who can kill who first in arena's still, granted CC contributes to a lot more kills and stuff but our "hey hes low kill him" ability is kinda bleh.

Quote Originally Posted by Galandrin View Post
    Agreed, i either notice us getting targeted or ignored.
    I speak from a Survival Spec Point of View. <<---------

Healers will ignore you. Any decently geared healer in a BG should easily be able to outheal hunters in their current state unless you get a well timed silence off.(MM) Waiting for focus to regen or a slow casting Steady Shot takes our burst ability away. Steady Shot right now is the death of us. Everything depends on it for now. Not only does it take forever to cast but it also requires us to be standing still. Cobra shot will refresh it in Cata and Aspect of the Fox will allow us to use it on the move.

Shadow priest will be targeting you each and every time. They can take your bow and they can load you up with DOTS, which by the way.....you cant do anything about. (Titanium Weapon chain helps)

Your biggest enemies are rogues and shadow priest. Stay away from them and near one of your healers FTW.

Oh and mages are easy. Pick up mirrored blades in the Survival Tree and watch them crit themselves.

Dependancy on Steady Shot for Focus Regen, its slow cast time, and the inability to move while using it is the only thing holding us back atm . This will all change in Cata.
    Last edited by Lyfeline; 2010-12-05 at 12:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhryke View Post
    Half true.

Playing against a bunch of fully geared bad players. Welfare wrathful all around.
    Bullshit. I play 3-4 hours worth of bgs a week on an alt and I never bothered upgrading his mainset to wrathful. And even with furious and a Battered Hilt 251 weapon I'm equal or better geared than the majority of people I face. Pretty much the only people I've met who bothered to get wrathful with one month to go are the people who are now complaining about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Madrail View Post
    Bullshit. I play 3-4 hours worth of bgs a week on an alt and I never bothered upgrading his mainset to wrathful. And even with furious and a Battered Hilt 251 weapon I'm equal or better geared than the majority of people I face. Pretty much the only people I've met who bothered to get wrathful with one month to go are the people who are now complaining about it.
    Good for you.

What's to complain about?

Please, come back and give us input when u actually meet up in rated bg-s.
    Seriouslly, going in with a pocket healer, and pwning players who dont get healed, doesent indicate the class is fine.
    Saying you met against bad players, while youre like, -> oh i teamed up with guildies and was top in kb-s, hunters are fine. -sure lets us know,
    youre the best pvpr yourself. Since damage and kb-s without comparing it to objectives or participating in getting objectives done-means everything.

the only thing am not happy wif atm is range, imo hunters should have 5yrd more on casters,

have not play 85 but loving the hunter at 80 (mm spec)

i vote 45yrds for all hunters woot

Quote Originally Posted by kunn View Post
    Please, come back and give us input when u actually meet up in rated bg-s.
    Seriouslly, going in with a pocket healer, and pwning players who dont get healed, doesent indicate the class is fine.
    Saying you met against bad players, while youre like, -> oh i teamed up with guildies and was top in kb-s, hunters are fine. -sure lets us know,
    youre the best pvpr yourself. Since damage and kb-s without comparing it to objectives or participating in getting objectives done-means everything.
    You sound upset.

I'm sorry that you seem to think that doing good damage or having many KBs doesn't contribute to the objectives of the BG. Where do you think I am killing these people? I'll tell you. Defending flags, killing flag carriers, re-capping towers, destroying vehicles, etc etc etc...

Come back when you aren't so mad, and try having an intelligent conversation.